No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 500K Great American Heavyweight Box-Off Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 500K Great American Heavyweight Box-Off Details

NEW YORK CITY - Veteran promoter/matchmaker Don Elbaum and financial backer Greg Sorrentino, today during a press conference held at historic Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn, officially announced the creation of The $500,000 Great America Heavyweight Box-Off (TGAHBO). The tournament, planned as an annual event, is scheduled to launch in April at a site to soon be determined.

[Click Here To Read More]

This thread is going to get 6 reply's and be forgotten, just like this box off

Comment

Alonzo Butler and Jason Estrada are the best of the contestants so far.

Comment

I love Tourneys, Im down for some all american heavys duking it out

Comment

Two more replies till this thread and the box off is totally forgotten. Come on people.

Comment

THat actually sounds like a good idea. That kind of money could certainly entice fighters to take up the sport. I highly doubt a kid like Jennings has ever made that kind of money and he is a bit established. This kind of thing could be a building block.

Comment

This is f'ng Clown Shoes...

Comment

great idea...

there was that one that tony tubbs won & he got like $500000 for winning back then. this is good money for any fighter. butler & estrada are the favorites so far. i see maybe brian minto or maybe guys like a gavern or firtha could be contacted. i like the payouts. 12 more guys to fill 3 spots...
                Last edited by joe strong; 01-16-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Gr8 4 Boxing! I hope it has action w/ a KO!

Comment

It's better than doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X