No announcement yet.

Roach is a **** coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    Manny barely understands English how the hell can he understand Roach? With all do respect Roach Is slightly ******ed. I think its down syndrome with a touch of Parkinsons.
    ......You make so much topics about pac-u and you don't watch his fights?

If you do watch him fight, you would know Buboy does the translating.

Comment

Manny actually listens to Roach better than his other fighters. lol.

Comment

Roach is an excellent attack technician, khan is young n will learn, remember Pacs learning curve has accelerated, same will happen For khan

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post

This is why he is M.I.C = MisInformed Cunt. He doesn't watch boxing, he just hates Pacquiao that much.

Comment

Say what you want but Roach is a good trainer.

Comment

I've never been impressed by Roach's work. Manny Pacquiao is an exceptionally talented fighter and Roach did mold him into a better fighter but Manny could be flawless yet he keeps making the same mistakes he can get away with due to his speed, power and chin.

Roach did nothing for James Toney, Mike Tyson, ODLH, Rigondeaux and Israel Vasquez. Fighters like Vanes and Chavez Jr don't look that great to me either. Khan has a lot more potential with his natural attributes than what Roach can teach him and I don't think he'll improve beyond what we've seen last night if he keeps him.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post

Then explain how the hell Buboy understands Roach! There really ain't nothing to understand really, his only advice is to throw a million punches and keep his back off the ropes. Woo genius!

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                  Then explain how the hell Buboy understands Roach! There really ain't nothing to understand really, his only advice is to throw a million punches and keep his back off the ropes. Woo genius!

So there is no Pinoy in the world that could understand Roach?

GTFOH...Is easier to understand Roach than it is to understand Sr or Roger so GTFOH.

And, anybody who says Roach is not a good coach is an F'ing idiot.

Comment

hes a great offensive coach thats for sure. and hes great at enhancing fighter's strengths and lessening their weaknesses.

Comment

Working...
                    X