• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Earl would beat him easily imo

Comment

definitely not in his next match

Needs to work on his defence and some 12 rounders before fighting Earl

Comment

He couldn't hurt earl and thats the problem. I think if he sorts his defence out then he would box earls ears off but he needs a good 5 more fights to get his style suited. I would'nt fancy kahn against katsidis as i think katsidis would proberly put kahn in a coma wth his power hooks.

Comment

Khan is not fundementally sound yet. He needs to work on his defense and stamina.

Comment

khan really needs to make the most of the tools he has..i.e. speed and reach. if he can hit without getting hit, and not try to ko his opponents every time, he can still achieve something. but if he's willing to get drawn into a war, chances are he'll get knocked out by either earl or thaxton.

Comment

No, not yet.

He needs to go back in the gym and work on his movement and defence and take 4 or 5 building fights to work on his trade.

Comment

I doubt Warren would put him in against Earl. More so after the hissy fit he apparently (I'd turned off by then) had with the press after the fight in reguards to Khan clearly not being ready.

If it happened, Earl would take him fairly easy. I dont think Khan could hurt Earl and Khan would probably invite Earl to hurt him with his attitude and defence problems.

Comment

Earl to heavy handed for Khan, great fight Earl had with Katsidas

Comment

I'm telling you Khan is way too fast for Earl. Earl leaves himself too open aswell.

Comment

Working...
                    X