PrizeFighter: Welterweights III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great start from Evans.

Comment

Tuned in late but sounds like it's been a war so far, can't wait for the rest of the fights.

Comment

There goes Thompson. Poor performance, I don't think he really attempted to even throw a right hand for 2 rounds, possibly injured but well done to the Welsh kid.

Gaynor v Foot should be a good fight!

If either gets through early you'd probably have to fancy them as Welshie has been in two tough fights and looked quite gassed at the end of that, though he will have a longer rest than the winner.

Comment

Went exactly how I expected, Thompson isn't a PrizeFighter fighter. Foot vs Gaynor is going to be a war! I reckon whoever wins this fight wins PrizeFighter.

Best PrizeFighter in a long time.

Comment

Kal Yafai up next.

Comment

Kal gonna fawwwk this guy up

He looks a **** hot prospect.

Comment

Lol @ Watt crying about Yafai's opponent... It'd help if Kal had a jab...

Comment

At least he recognises he needs to work on the jab & defence. Would like to see him against a domestic opponent next, someone like Ash Sexton.

Comment

That was a quality prizefighter, really enjoyable.

Comment

Best Prizefighter I've seen in some time. Thought the Welshie was going to get an undeserved decision tbh, glad the right man won

Comment

Working...
                      X