Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "Lucas Matthysse is not one of the best he don't even got a title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never tried betting on Boxingscene and don't know how to go about it but for a Lucas vs. Danny fight I'd put all my points on Lucas as well as my account.

Comment

he doesn't have a title and you don't have balls

Comment

Titles don't mean ****, Matthysse is an uncrowned champ.

Garcia is trying to make the most money and fighting Matthysse is not the way to do it, would be a great fight though.

Comment

Danny Garcia is a character. Can't wait to hear what kind of intellectual gems this rocket scientist has for us in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I don't view his comments as a duck. He spoke the truth. Matthysse doesn't have a title.

Just typical fighter talk. You got to have confidence to be successful in this business.

Matthysse gets a lot of hype because of his power but let's not forget he fought a close fight with and couldn't finish off Zab Judah.
            Judah simply outboxed Matthysse. People make it out ot be something it's not. That fight was not a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Judah simply outboxed Matthysse. People make it out ot be something it's not. That fight was not a robbery.
              Oh but all close rounds and close fights go to Matthysse. That's how this forum works.

Comment

wrong. matthysse clearly won 6 rounds in that fight. it's not possible to have zab winning unless you have some convoluted way of scoring fights where air jab means more than solid shots.

Comment

It wasn't a robbery but the wrong guy won IMO. In close fights the guy who knocked his opponent down should get the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

i think GBP will be wise to build up Garcia more. Its not like Matthyse is a household name anywhere, while Khan and Morales were well known opponents to build up his resume.

Comment

what a cunt
                      so he'll be giving up the WBC belt per Suliaman's no unified champs rule?
                      Lucas would fuck him up and he knows it

Comment

Working...
                      X