Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can people **** on Obama and this guy was elected 2 damn times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama has been the 2nd best POTUS of the last 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      how can he pass anything when Democrats dont even have majority over the damn Senate
      LOL this and blaming Bush is all the democrats can do.

And actually the democrats have the majority in the senate and they had an overwhelming for two years. For the first two years he got everything he wanted and now we are getting the ****ty results from that.

In election day I advise you to smoke a ****load of weed and stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        how can he pass anything when Democrats dont even have majority over the damn Senate
        LOL this and blaming Bush is all the democrats can do.

And actually the democrats have the majority in the senate and they had an overwhelming for two years. For the first two years he got everything he wanted and now we are getting the ****ty results from that.

On election day I advise you to smoke a ****load of weed and stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I'm pretty sure before Obama took office he said "Don't expect me to fix in 4 years, what's been broken for 8".

And what do people do?? Expect him to fix in 4 years what's been broken for 8 lol
          No he said the complete opposite and I quote "if I don't have this done in three years then it's going to be a one term proposition".

The american people just expect him to deliver on his promises.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Obama has been the 2nd best POTUS of the last 8 years.
            Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
              George Bush did a lot of damage to the States but he should not really be used as a yard stick to measure Obama by. The truth is both of them have let the States down and national debt has increased massively under Obama. Obama talked about bringing the troops home but he sent more out and is spoiling for war in Syria and Iran. Obama should be judged on his record which is poor and not by George Bush's standards.
              My name is Mitt Romney and i approve this message.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                Fixed that for you.

1 Clinton
                2 Obama
                3 Bush Snr
                4 Bush Jnr
                5 Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  The unemployment rate has been above 8% for 41 consecutive months (it was never over 8% under Bush.) To put that into perspective, in the previous 60 years unemployment topped 8% in a total of only 39 months.

Obama has added over 5 trillion to the debt in less than three and a half years after calling Bush unpatriotic for adding 4 trillion in 7 years.

Obama has added another entitlement at a time when entitlements are crippling this country. And included a number taxes in the bill that will mostly affect the middle class (after promising not to do so.)

Solyndra - over 500 million tax payer dollars to an Obama campaign bundler to flush down the toilet.

Operation Fast and Furious - over 2000 guns allowed to flow unmonitored into Mexico, resulting in the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and hundreds of Mexicans.

Obama refuses to take responsibility for his failures while taking credit for things he had little to nothing to do with. All the while blaming Bush, Republicans, ATMs, tsunamis, the Arab Spring, millionaires and billionaires, corporate jet owners, etc.

Etc

Etc

Etc

You do realize that Obama had a filibuster proof congress for his first two years? (the first since Jimmy Carter) Where he didn't need a single Republican vote and so ignored their input?

It's no surprise that a guy who hadn't run so much as a lemonade stand in his life would be such a failure as a leader.
                  i agree 100 percent

Comment

While an average American earning over $179k a year pay 33% income tax Mitt Romney pays 14% on his $22m each year.

More tax cuts for him and his buddies i guess if you lot are as stupid enough to vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      While an average American earning over $179k a year pay 33% income tax
                      Uh no, no they don't. You obviously don't understand how the income tax structure works.

Mitt Romney pays 14% on his $22m each year.
                      Do you have any idea why capital gains tax is 15%?

More tax cuts for him and his buddies i guess if you lot are as stupid enough to vote for him.
                      Since the (crackwhore) Keynesian stimulus hasn't worked (never has,) how else would you suggest that we jump start this dead economy? Because 5 trillion added to the debt later (closer to 6 if you count Bush's TARP,) the "recovery" is non existent and any "growth" is a fraction of what the government is borrowing to stay afloat (money that small businesses could be borrowing to expand and hire.)
                      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-07-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X