Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO - SEP/6 ] Mayweather: "I don't want to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatt a bytch ******. He should just shut up and retire already.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...ship-continues

Comment

This is better...

Ross Greenburg : "Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day, I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall"

Floyd Sr.: "I'm afraid for my son, I won't let him get in the ring with Pacquiao."

Roger Mayweather: "Floyd needs multiple tune-ups to fight Pacquiao"

Jeff Mayweather: "Floyd will fight Pacquiao in 2013."

Schaefer: "Floyd-Khan would fall in Nov. 2012"

Floyd: "We only wanna fight the biggest and the best out there.. and Manny Pacquiao , yes you're next."

A reporter asked him if Pacquiao is next and Floyd responds, "I never said that. I never said that at all. Don't put words in my mouth because you know the media is good for doing that."
        Last edited by guardian; 09-07-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by guardian View Post
          This is better...

Ross Greenburg : "Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day, I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall"

Floyd Sr.: "I'm afraid for my son, I won't let him get in the ring with Pacquiao."

Floyd: "We only wanna fight the biggest and the best out there.. and Manny Pacquiao , yes you're next."

A reporter asked him if Pacquiao is next and Floyd responds, "I never said that. I never said that at all. Don't put words in my mouth because you know the media is good for doing that."

LOL! Exactly!!!

Watch how *****s scramble to defend KFC.

Comment

Originally posted by guardian View Post
            This is better...

That's just embarrassing.. There's no doubt that Floyd knows he can't beat Pacquiao.

Comment

what a cowarddd!!

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                Whatt a bytch ******. He should just shut up and retire already.
                LOL its easy to call someone a ***** when you're sitting in in the comfort of your own home and don't have to actually get in the ring. Its always these keyboard warriors calling fighters cowards yet you'll never see another fighter calling another fighter a coward!

Comment

Mayweather needs to stop ducking and dodging. Looks like he will retire after Ortiz fight, what a coward

Comment

Working...
                  X