No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Robert Guerrero Lands on BoxNation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
    BoxNation doesn't have HD though do they? Watching on Primetime was as bad as streaming a fight so why pay for such poor quality?
    Boxnation's picture quality is much better than primetime, they dont have HD though I dont think.

How much more are you paying Sky just to watch in super sparkly HD? More than the £10 it would cost for the ton of content on BN, probably.

Comment

get your money up, cheap fools. lol

Comment

Originally posted by flint
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray*

I hate this shet, Since Mayweather became famous over here now his fights are not on regular SKYSPORTS, I don't pay for fights so I would download it and watch it the next day.

another cheap fake boxing fan.
        Not ONCE have I paid for a Mayweather fight. Does that make me a cheap fake boxing fan too?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Cool, am not bothered by boxingnation. I watch all my boxing for free thanks to the 21st century.
          Well remember to keep quiet the next time you want to ***** about which fights do and do not get made.

Mickey mouse boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorslade View Post
            Well remember to keep quiet the next time you want to ***** about which fights do and do not get made.

Mickey mouse boxing fan.
            I don't remember ringing you up about discussing anything to do with a fight not been made Fwank warren.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Not ONCE have I paid for a Mayweather fight. Does that make me a cheap fake boxing fan too?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I really don't get why some of these posters are getting oversensitive because I or anyone else refuse to pay for what I don't believe in lol, it's like you are committing a crime by not paying out money to all these channels lol.

Comment

Boxnation do need to invest in HD.

Then again, when I watch their fights I feel like I'm back in the 80's Get a nice nostalgic feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Boxnation do need to invest in HD.

Then again, when I watch their fights I feel like I'm back in the 80's Get a nice nostalgic feeling.
                  They've shot all their fights using HD cameras from the start, we were supposed to get a HD service last year so don't really know what happened but I'm sure we'll get a HD channel this year.

Comment

The play by play for BoxNation...SUCKS! I do miss hearing Ian Darke calling the big boxing matches even though I don't LIVE in the UK

Ian Darke is 100% Better then Lampley or that MMA Guy On Showtime
                    Last edited by sicko; 03-16-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      The play by play for BoxNation...SUCKS! I do miss hearing Ian Darke calling the big boxing matches even though I don't LIVE in the UK

Ian Darke is 100% Better then Lampley or that MMA Guy On Showtime
                      I can't stand Ian Darke

Although he is much better than Glen McCrory, Jim Watt and especially John Rawling.

Most of the UK Commentators are awful IMO.

Barry Jones is so so terrible Boxnation have Barry Jones and John Rawling. Does it get worse than that?

Comment

Working...
                      X