Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Timothy Bradley fare against Victor Ortiz at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think he'd come off the canvas to win a decision

his stock would go way up

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I honestly don't know who would win. But I know Ortiz is a tall order for any jr welterweight moving up. As of right now I believe Ortiz deserves the benifit of the doubt until a 140lber moves up & actually does beat him.
      LOL Bush did you forget,Ortiz just came from 140lb where he was beat and fought to a draw at a catch weight(which was made for him by the way)..When are people gonna just except the fact that Ortiz is not that good..Yes he is likeable,but that does not mean he is a good fighter bro..His claim to fame is beating Berto(and I pick Ortiz to win that fight btw)who let's be honest is not that good himself..
      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 09-27-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Ortiz would beat Bradley easy. The only fighter capable of beating Ortiz is Mayweather; this is because Ortiz hasn't fully matured as a fighter yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Judah all over again...

Bradley is the superior boxer, and would smother Ortiz all night for the decision win. It would only be interesting because Bradley may not translate to 147 well, but that's the only question.
          Bradley look good against Abregu at 147lb,who I think is a better boxer then Ortiz(meaning more all around fighter)..He also took Abregus shots well,and that dude can crack..I would really like to see Abregu and Ortiz mix it up tbh..That seems like a fun exciting fight right there..

Comment

Originally posted by neko View Post
            Ortiz would beat Bradley easy. The only fighter capable of beating Ortiz is Mayweather; this is because Ortiz hasn't fully matured as a fighter yet.

Nah there are others,LOL...

Comment

why are we even talking about this..this fight will never happen Timothy Bradley is a chicken..like he ducked Khan thats how he will duck Ortiz..

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                why are we even talking about this..this fight will never happen Timothy Bradley is a chicken..like he ducked Khan thats how he will duck Ortiz..

I just showed you why this fight did not happen at 140lb..Because Maidana made Ortiz his *****h and GBP started protecting him..Putting him in with Harris and Bradley's left overs(which went 12 rds btw)and he could not even KO Campbell..Or really beat him up..Ortiz is just not that good..
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 09-27-2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I just showed you why this fight did not happen at 147lb..Because Maidana made Ortiz his *****h and GBP started protecting him..Putting him in with Harris and Bradley's left overs(which went 12 rds btw)and he could not even KO Campbell..Or really beat him up..Ortiz is just not that good..
                  Tell him to come out of his cave

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Bradley look good against Abregu at 147lb,who I think is a better boxer then Ortiz(meaning more all around fighter)..He also took Abregus shots well,and that dude can crack..I would really like to see Abregu and Ortiz mix it up tbh..That seems like a fun exciting fight right there..
                    Lets just say or opinions differ. Because I find it surprising that you think Abregu is better than Ortiz. Is he better than Berto too? Now I'm not saying that Bradley wouldn't beat Ortiz, what i'm saying is that of all the jr welterweights, Ortiz moved up succesfuly against one of the best welterweights. I'd like to see bradley fight him, or another good welterweight before i say he's better just because. Was he the better jr welterweight? Yes. But imo Ortiz is still the better welterweight until Bradley proves he's better. By beating him or another good welterweight. Abregu is not that man, even in the slightest.

Comment

Would be a good fight. Ortiz might just learn something from the king of headbutts himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X