No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma-Salido, Arce-Vazquez Double is Too Expensive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma-Salido, Arce-Vazquez Double is Too Expensive

The rematch between WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido, and the man he knocked out in April, Juan Manuel Lopez, will be held in sometime in October, according to Bob Arum, CEO of Top Rank. The fight will take place in Puerto Rico, but no decision has been made on an exact date.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn shame

that wouldve been an awesome card with the winners facing each other in a possible all puerto rican or mexican battle

Comment

Lmao. Whatever. Bob Arum. Scum of the earth. Can't knock his hustle I guess. He'd rather have 2 different events to make twice the money.. Good for him. Sucks for us.

Comment

if hbo was interested i dont see how they could not afford the card pay each 300 grand and thats it case close. isnt that what berto makes each fight anyways

Comment

most mexican and ricans fight for more than just money - so i guarantee they could all work it out with HBO. Damn Arum. . .

Comment

Arum just wants 2 separate events to make more money thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Arum just wants 2 separate events to make more money thats all.
              I'm thinking its more along the lines that since its coming towards the end of the year, there's less money left for the networks to spend on a 2-3 million dollar group of fights. Sucks for us boxing fans though.

Comment

Thats too bad that woudl have been a great card. I dont see how its too expensive to make.

Comment

Why is the Salido fight going to be held in PR again-WTF? Since Salido is the champ he should be defending his title in Mexico or a neutral loc like in the US. :?

Comment

they should make juanma and wv2 go to mexico, it's the right thing to do.

but alas this mf'in world isn't fair.

Comment

Working...
                    X