• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    If this is your older sister, sounds to me like you had a 1some:wank:

i didnt know what i just posted

Comment

Only cousins... back to back too. I did one and did the other one like 3 hours later. In the same house too. They were clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Past your bedtime son...
        What is my bedtime.

Comment

I'll do y'all one better.

Once upon a time I tapped TWIN sisters a few weeks apart. It was fresh out of high school, so 5-6 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I did. I had a relationship with the older suster then we broke up and I had a one night stand with the younger sister then got back with the older sister again.
            suster, what the **** is a suster,lol, nyahahahahahahaha that sounds like a dog or a donkeys name,true story, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

thank you kind sir.

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
              the point giver enjoys playing twister with her sister too.

the point giver has donated a few points for your needs and wishes you the greatest of luck in your conquest of the sisters.

Comment

I hooked up with 2 sisters that lived down my street back when I was around 15-16.....I got my dick sucked by one of my ex's cousin and ****ed the cousin of a girl I was seeing a few months ago.

Comment

i ****ed this old ***** then a week later ****ed her daughter

Comment

the sister of your gf is sort of hard to resist because they look similar...

Comment

but no, I haven't given in to the temptation yet. Though it has been verry tempting

My gf is 28...her sister is 23... Both are in great shape etc..

I feel almost exact attraction to her sister as I do to my gf, its weird

I guess its because my second head can't tell the damned difference.

Plus it doesn't help that her sister gets off on flirting withme

Comment

Working...
                      X