No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Seth Mitchell Will Excite if He Faces Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Seth Mitchell Will Excite if He Faces Arreola

Seth Mitchell and his team already knew that former heavyweight title challenger Chris Arreola didn’t respect him.

Arreola had said as much. For example, there was what he had said about Mitchell in January:

“It’s like me trying to go try out for the NFL,” Arreola told ***************.com, a reference to Mitchell’s past as a college football player and the fact that Mitchell was 25 years old when he became a pro boxer. “You know, Just because I’m a big guy, I think I’ma be able to play in the NFL. That’s not the case. It’s two different sports. And I kind of feel a little slighted by someone like him that thinks that boxing is so easy, that’s going to come and just be a heavyweight champion. He’s not. He didn’t pay his dues, you know. He wouldn’t last with someone like a [Malik] Scott or a [Bryant] Jennings or myself, especially.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arreola is speking the truth. Mitchell has no chin and is not ready for a fight like this. Ol flabby a$$ Arreola.

Comment

Lmao it seems everybody is scared of being in "boring" fights after what HBO tried to do to Rigondeaux.
      I guess some good did come out of HBHoes unfair treatment of Rigo.
      I love Jim Lampley & Max but Fk Hbo. Showtime is the hot spot now
      Last edited by NoelBetances; 07-22-2013, 09:11 AM. Reason: i dropped out of jr high...

Comment

Mitchell's chin is garbage, arreola knocks him out.

Comment

Mitchell will excite by getting knocked out...

Comment

Would be good for Arreola could he bounce back from the Stiverne disappointment with a spectacular knock out of Mitchell. Would be a cross roads fight for both men.

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
              Arreola is speking the truth. Mitchell has no chin and is not ready for a fight like this. Ol flabby a$$ Arreola.
              I reckon this fight could go ala Arreola vs Travis Walker - all action and then Mitchell gets KTFO.

Comment

Would be a great and very exciting fight! Well, not great in terms of being especially competitive, Arreola would destroy him. But great to have the American HW scene more fully sorted out. And it would be bombs away for as long as it lasts.

Also, usually Boxrec has understandable and close to accurate rankings, but those are the two HW's they are most wrong about, Mitchell way too high, Arreola way too low. This fight would fix that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  I reckon this fight could go ala Arreola vs Travis Walker - all action and then Mitchell gets KTFO.
                  That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Mitchell will get ****ed up if he fights Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                    X