Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could never pick boxing over the chance to bang katie perry

Comment

sleep with Katy Perry, and why is it even a question

further evidence to my "nsb is populated by ****sexuals" theory

Comment

**** off fair weather fans

boxing for life ...would never trade an opportunity to see ATG's fight (let alone fighting each other) for some pu$$y

i could just jerk later on that night in my hotel room and receive the same sensation, but i could NEVER duplicate a fight of that magnitude

Comment

Id take katy perry and watch it on youtube in the morning

Comment

call me gay or whatever but i dont think Katy Perry looks that good im goin with the Floyd fight. Replace her with someone like Rosa Acosta and you may have a different answer

Comment

1) Pac lost twice in a row. They've both slowed down, especially Pac. This fight lost its value a long time ago.
              2) You can watch boxing anytime, anywhere, for free if you want.
              3) You don't get a chance to bang a celebrity too often in a lifetime.

I'd plow Katy no doubt. Plus I get to watch the fight on a live stream/youtube. I get both, I win you lose.

Comment

Floyd was to scared this asked for tests. When a man asks for extra you know, you know he is scared.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  Floyd was to scared this asked for tests. When a man asks for extra you know, you know he is scared.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Lamont Peterson asked for testing for the Khan rematch Peterson already beat Khan I dont think he was scared to fight him in the rematch

Comment

Katy with out a doubt, shes hot n famous

Comment

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
                      boxing for life ...would never trade an opportunity to see ATG's fight (let alone fighting each other) for some pu$$y
                      Of course. Patting yourself on the back, like you accomplished something.

Comment

Working...
                      X