No announcement yet.

Anyone catch this after the NBA Finals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    We do know that the phrase has been used by everybody in every sport right?
    Nah Big Dump think Floyd invented that phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
      Why are you always trying to create something out of nothing?

They just won a championship.....you clown, why would the crowd get loud when Pacquiao's name is mentioned?

FWIW Floyd isn't the one who coined the phrase "hardwork and dedication"......people have always said and used those words.
      So true!!!

But then again Big Dump only knows who Floyd and Manny is.

Comment

Big Dump and his agendas, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
          they might just know him, I'm sure his name popped up a few times before the heat-knicks (jeremy lin tweets) game...i'm not saying they're huge fans, but I'm pretty sure the name floyd mayweather has found its way to a number of nba articles regarding the heat and knicks

and they might know pacquiao as the guy who prolonged his fight so he could root against miami, lol.

and 'hard work and dedication' c'mon man you're giving floyd too much credit...it's only in the english language.
          I just liked the boxing references. But I guess when you are a floyd fan like me its assumed I'm trying to give him credit. wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Big Dump and his agendas, lol.
            I truly feel sad for you.

Comment

i saw it and i cringe a little bit...what was that interviewer thinking asking the coach a question in reference to another sport after winning a basketball title? he should just leave that in the locker room.

other than that i didn't give it any other strange thought like the ts...typical nuthugger always thinking about how can his idol one-up his rival stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                i saw it and i cringe a little bit...what was that interviewer thinking asking the coach a question in reference to another sport after winning a basketball title? he should just leave that in the locker room.

other than that i didn't give it any other strange thought like the ts...typical nuthugger always thinking about how can his idol one-up his rival stuff.
                If Floyd can get a 51% split against Manny then he is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  I just liked the boxing references. But I guess when you are a floyd fan like me its assumed I'm trying to give him credit. wow!
                  This guy thinks just because he follows Floyd's every move that means hes a boxing fan, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    You honestly think after the Miami fans just witness their team win a Championship that they are actually think about fukin Pacquiao? hahaha

same fans think the entire sports world revolves around Pacquiao and Mayweather
                    No the entire sport world does revolve around Manny.

Those fans should have stopped celebrating and immediately started to cheer for Pacquiao **sarcasm**

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      I'm going to change the thread because if you and popovich think this post is a manny dis then you really need to take a breath.
                      no your taking it the wrong way, it is not about a Dissing Manny it is just that I am not sure why you was expecting a reaction from the fans when he mentioned Pacquiao or when LeBron said "Hard Work Dedication" Wade and LeBron are Mayweather fans that is nothing new, they do the Floyd and Roger Mayweather Pad Work as a Pre Game Ritual ALL THE TIME:

just like Spolestra being a Pacquiao fans is nothing NEW, he has mentioned this PLENTY OF TIMES in the past plus he is half Filipino!
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-22-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X