Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victim of slander yes, but far from the worst in history. Remember Kobe got slandered b y some tramp that had 3 different come sigs in her ****. That's pretty darn bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      How is it a race thing???

Marquez-mexican

donaire-pinoy

toney-black.....

Due explain

Pacquiao is Mexico and black's father.

Blacks and latinos team up against the Asian prodigy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Victim of slander yes, but far from the worst in history. Remember Kobe got slandered b y some tramp that had 3 different come sigs in her ****. That's pretty darn bad.
        that does not have anything to do with his accompishments.

An Athlete's greatest accomplishments are his sporting accolades.

Pacquiao's slander basically discredits his entire career for NO GOOD REASON.

Slander against Pac is far worse.

Oh Kobe banged some broad. boo hoo.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Floyd is not an employer, he is a work collegue, NSAC is the employer.

Pacquiao said from day 1 he will take any test the commission sees fit.
          That's where you're wrong. Manny agreed to OST with a 30, 24, and 14 day cut off. Show me where the commission authorizes this? I mean, we are going by the commission, right?

Oh wait, we're only going to go by the commission whenever it's coupled with OUR stipulations.

But wait, since the commission speaks the gospel and should be THE drug testing standard, how many times does the commission catch people BEFORE the fight? Not AFTER the fight, after Fighter A already had his way with Fighter B, but BEFORE the fight?

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
            He has NEVER tested positive for roids.
            True, but mostly irrelevant.

He's never been tested for steroids minus the bull**** post-fight urine test administered by the boxing commission. The same urine test known steroid abuser Shane Mosley passed with ease.

Does not have any association with roids.
            False.

His trainer Freddie Roach, the person closest to Manny in the boxing world, has trained known steroid users like James Toney.

As an aside Alex Ariza, Manny's primary strength and conditioning coach, made a now famously suspicious statement that Manny has "no idea" whats inside the "special blends" he makes for him. This has raised many an eyebrow in the boxing world.

Has accepted Olympic style drug testing.
            Unknown.

Pacquiao rejected full random Olympic style test in the only 2 real negotiations that have occurred between both camps since 2009. As of a few months ago Pacquiao's promoter has stated that they are now willing to accept full testing, but this has yet to be offered in an actual negotiation.

Until Team Pacquiao go into negotiations accepting full random testing no one actually knows if he's really accepted, or if Arum is attempting to deflect criticism.

Comment

Floyd will be fougnd guilty, the only question is how much he will have to pay.

Floyd's accusations are out foundation, and there is zero evidence to support his allegations. They have also harmed Pacquiao's image, something which cost Pacquiao tens of millions.

Floyd is trying to back peddle and claim he was joking now, but don't think that will be bought and even if it was the case, he has still caused Pacquiao image some serrious damge.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Scenario #1

Employer: You've been selected to take a free drug test. Meet us down the hall in 15 minutes

Employee: Sure, no problem. See you there

Scenario #2

Employer: You've been selected to take 30 million dollar random drug tests.

Employee: Not only am I scared of needles, but blood makes me weak. There must be some kind of cut-off to these "random" tests. Listen, I know my performances before November 12th have been suspicious, but if you ask me to take this 30 million dollar drug test one more time, I'll sue your ass for defamation of character.

BoxingGenius27: I like Scenario #1. I'm not sure about #2.
                uhh, so you're saying that floyd is the boss and as such should and could dictate what pac should and shouldn't do?

Comment

As keith kizer already stated

manny pacquiao was willing to do random unlimited blood/urine testing if the commission required it.

Comment

Originally posted by I LOVE ANNINA View Post
                    True, but mostly irrelevant.

He's never been tested for steroids minus the bull**** post-fight urine test administered by the boxing commission. The same urine test known steroid abuser Shane Mosley passed with ease.

False.

His trainer Freddie Roach, the person closest to Manny in the boxing world, has trained known steroid users like James Toney.

As an aside Alex Ariza, Manny's primary strength and conditioning coach, made a now famously suspicious statement that Manny has "no idea" whats inside the "special blends" he makes for him. This has raised many an eyebrow in the boxing world.

Unknown.

Pacquiao rejected full random Olympic style test in the only 2 real negotiations that have occurred between both camps since 2009. As of a few months ago Pacquiao's promoter has stated that they are now willing to accept full testing, but this has yet to be offered in an actual negotiation.

Until Team Pacquiao go into negotiations accepting full random testing no one actually knows if he's really accepted, or if Arum is attempting to deflect criticism.

It's irrelevant that he's never ever tested positive?

You are a raging ****sexual that touches little boys. It's irrelevant what you have to say or what the reality is, because you are a raging ****sexual that touches little boys.

Comment

Originally posted by lxs View Post
                      uhh, so you're saying that floyd is the boss and as such should and could dictate what pac should and shouldn't do?
                      Nope, I'm saying these undetectable PED's are the boss. They've dictated what fighters should and shouldn't do.

Comment

Working...
                      X