Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Mayweather, 50 beef fake to sell Gamboa and May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Mayweather, 50 beef fake to sell Gamboa and May?

Since day 1 when I saw Pac and 50, I thought nah man, I am sure May and 50 set up some idea to trick Pac to leave Arum or something. Now I see Gamboa mentioned, is it to sell that fight and make inside money?

I definitely feel that 50 and Floyd would never beef over some promotional thing...

No just 2 idiots being idiots.

Comment

These 2 have no class at all and are an embarrassment to not only the sport but to man kind. What happened to men who actually act like men?

Comment

If its over money, then I could believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          If its over money, then I could believe it.
          It could be, but the same formula is used in rap. Make it a them and us, one rapper has beef with another, get people talking, sell it...

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
            Since day 1 when I saw Pac and 50, I thought nah man, I am sure May and 50 set up some idea to trick Pac to leave Arum or something. Now I see Gamboa mentioned, is it to sell that fight and make inside money?

I definitely feel that 50 and Floyd would never beef over some promotional thing...
            Gamboa vs Mayweather is not happening.

Its because 50's butt hurt over Floyd pledging alligeance to Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
              No just 2 idiots being idiots.
              you can call them whatever you want but they are stacking their paper.

Comment

If it is fake they fooled me.I think it's real. I don't think Floyd and 50 will ever be friends again. Floyd is the one with the reputation and the connections in boxing and he does not need 50 to help him make money at boxing. I think 50 does need Floyd's help to make it as a promoter. I think 50 wanted to split the money with Floyd when he did not bring much to the table. It will be interesting to see if 50 does well in the boxing business without Floyd's help.

Comment

No, just the pic that Floyd put up about 50's drop in record sales says it all. the beef is real.

No way in hell 50 would take that pic light heartily

It's real "beef" but for me it's just entertainment. I don't even have to pay a dime to watch these two clowns go at it

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post

Their friendship was fake. They were only friends, because they are both big stars. It doesn't surprise me money and greed could come between that fake ass friendship. I think 50 is telling the truth about Mayweather not putting enough into the business and just wanting to have fun and spend money. I think the Twitter thing was real. It goes show how immature they both are. 50 might be serious about the Gamboa fight, but I think it might be all talk. I don't see Gamboa making that kind of move.

Comment

Working...
                    X