No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Backing Rubio To Knock Chavez Jr. Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Backing Rubio To Knock Chavez Jr. Out

On February 4th in Texas, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is going to face the toughest test of his career, as the young champion will defend his WBC middleweight title against Marco Antonio Rubio of Mexico. Rubio is the number one ranked contender after stopped previously undefeated David Lemieux in an April final eliminator. The WBC's Diamond champion, Sergio Martinez, thought he was going to get the first shot at Chavez in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

If Rubio wins it will be in the second half of the fight IMO.

Comment

Sergio beats both Rubio and Chavez jr....Rubio makes it 12, Chavez gets KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by golden247
        Martinez seriously needs tone it down already! The guy talks smack about anybody and everybody he thinks he can make money off of. Barker was fúcking schooling the bìtch for a while, anyone with good boxing skill will beat martinez. Watch the barker fight again and you'll see Sergio was a sitting duck, I give him props for knocking barker out, but i saw him get exposed! He just wants jcc jr, may or pac to make big money off before he gets is ass handed to him. Everbody was up Williams ass before and I would always tell anyone who'd listen that Williams was good but not great and you'd hear boxing writers across the world talk about how great Williams was about how he'd give Floyd problems blah blah blah but then quintana schools him! Then Martinez ko's him. Same **** will happen with Martinez I guarantee it maybe not the KO part but Martinez will get beat as soon as he faces someone good not great just good, frigging barker almost pulled it off!
        Barker was undefeated, ever think he was just good, better than what people were giving him credit for? I'd love to see him against Pirog or another "top" middleweight.

Comment

I got rubio by k.o

Comment

Martinez is only saying that because he can't get any of the big names to fight him. I'm sure he wishes he was in Rubio's shoes.

Comment

I'm a Martinez fan. I think Rubio dominates Chavez Jr., and he loses by split decision in a tough fight with Sergio. Rubio is underrated big time.

Comment

I think Chavez could out box him to a decision. I just remembered Rubio having that war with Ornealas. I just think with Chavez's skills, hes a level above that and will make it more technical. It should be a hard fight, but Chavez wins IMO especially if hes standing at the end of 12 rounds. Judges are another thing you have to be concerned about if you are backing Rubio.

Comment

Easy work for JR.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                    I think Chavez could out box him to a decision. I just remembered Rubio having that war with Ornealas. I just think with Chavez's skills, hes a level above that and will make it more technical. It should be a hard fight, but Chavez wins IMO especially if hes standing at the end of 12 rounds. Judges are another thing you have to be concerned about if you are backing Rubio.
                    Whats skills, he is a tomato can and Rubio will ko him.

Comment

Working...
                    X