Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Lights Out" Premiere Bombs: FX President Pledges Support For Boxing-Themed Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Like majority of us know of a station called FX. I bet it's a fine show but I'm not bothering with it.
    You don't know of FX? You've never heard of Nip/Tuck, The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? You watch shows based on the channel they air?

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
      I'll continue to watch until they pull the plug.
      Looking at the ratings for Terriers, they got way worse after the Pilot and they still let it run through the season, so at the very least I think they'll all air the entire season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        You don't know of FX? You've never heard of Nip/Tuck, The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? You watch shows based on the channel they air?

Pathetic.
        Sons of Anarchy started out like this, and now it's a hit, so it's not like it can't get better.

If you like it, watch it and tell others to watch it!

Comment

it was a great first episode, I really hope it picks up viewers this show has major potential.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
            Sons of Anarchy started out like this, and now it's a hit, so it's not like it can't get better.

If you like it, watch it and tell others to watch it!
            I saw the first ep, it wasn't bad, I'll be watching again tonight.

Comment

Great show.

Comment

Pathetic.
                Never seen any of those shows except It's Always Sunny. I don't know I guess I don't watch enough tv. I watch sports and a few tv series from HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  it was a great first episode, I really hope it picks up viewers this show has major potential.
                  Tell others!

Word-of-mouth is what made Sons of Anarchy a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I watched the premiere, and liked it, but if this show is going to bomb like Terriers did, I can't handle two shows within a year I love that are good/great being canceled.
                    We are your salvation through destruction

Comment

Looking at the ratings for Terriers, they got way worse after the Pilot and they still let it run through the season, so at the very least I think they'll all air the entire season.
                      That's good to know. I don't watch too many show, but it feels like i'm getting the short end of the stick on the ones I do watch, Spartacus and Walking Dead, both only six episodes this season.

Comment

Working...
                      X