Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson "The Spider" Silva, the best MMA of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He submitted Lutter and Hendo on the ground, doesn't say he's weak to me. Hendo's an Olympic Greco Roman Wrestlerr, I believe in TWO Olympic Games, and Anderson choked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      He's a blackbelt in jiu jitsu. Not saying that he's better than Fedor, but he is by no means weak on the ground....
      he got dominated and submitted on the ground by Takase who is naturally 20 lbs smaller than Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        he got dominated and submitted on the ground by Takase who is naturally 20 lbs smaller than Silva.
        He triangled Lutter who is naturally bigger than him....

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          So? GSP loss to a fuddy duddy and a midget. Penn loss to a guy who can't even beat Featherweights. Fedor loss to some irrelevant guy who doesn't exist anymore.

Everyone loses. It's just that now, Silva is the greatest MMA fighter ever.

Comment

No he isnt what a bunch of bull**** .

Comment

No one else in the WORLD gets caught in a flying heel hook.
              Not even you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Allucard;7443665]That's how i feel. I've seen all of them fight and I've been around MMA since the Pride years.
                Right now I think GSP and Fedor are the two other fighters who can rival with Anderson but Anderson can do things in fights neither of them can.

Anyone recalls a more beautiful KO than Anderson moving up in weight and KOing Griffin with a freaking jab while moving back!!?!?? That's insane skill only possible to execute by Silva quite honestly.

GSP is the most gifted and in shape fighter and because of that he takes my #2 place and Fedor is hands down the most determined and used to be the best in Pride since he beat Nog twice and takes #3 even now![/QUOT

lol at that....how can anderson be the greatest when bj penn is clearly the greatest of all time and way better than all the greasers in mma

Comment

1. Henderson, or "Hendo", wasn't in any ****ing Olympics, you ****ing fanboy.

2. A. Silva isn't a legitimate BJJ black belt.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                    1. Henderson, or "Hendo", wasn't in any ****ing Olympics, you ****ing fanboy.
                    http://www.sports-reference.com/olym...nderson-1.html

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                    2. A. Silva isn't a legitimate BJJ black belt.

E
                    He received his black belt from the Nog brothers and submitted Machado black belt Travis Lutter with a triangle. What else do you want from him?

Comment

one of the only reasons i watch mma...
                      silva
                      gsp
                      fedor
                      lesner
                      kimbo
                      jackson
                      wandy
                      frank shamrock

if it ain't them...it isn't worth my time...

Comment

Working...
                      X