Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haven't seen enough of GGG to be honest. i would like to see GGG go and face a top 5 MW. i think macklin vs GGG would be a good barometer for GGG and I think macklin deserves another shot at the big time - he comes to fight, he has heavy hands and a decent chin.

would rather see sergio go to LMW and face off against canelo/cotto.

at the minute im gonna say sergio hes been in with the better fighters and come out on top.

Comment

Martinez wins, no doubt in my mind.

GGG hasn't fought anybody yet, he's not got the speed to hang with Sergio. He'd get clocked with lead lefts all fight and stopped.

Comment

Golovkin is a bit green for Martinez yet. He looks like he has a bright future, no need to throw him to the wolves.

Comment

I just have a gut feeling, despite Sergio outclassing the massive Chavez for 11 rounds and being a top flight fighter with a solid record that he is kinda there for the taking at 37.....GGG is a serious Threat to him despite a lack of pro experience at this level. I think Golovkin could stop him actually

Then again Martinez might outclass him! I like the freshness, aggression and power of GGG over the speed and experience of Martinez i think

Comment

i think golovkin has a good chance at beating/stopping martinez...he has a good chin, great power, can put his punches together nicely, and has a good boxing ability.. would love to see this fight happen soon.

Comment

3G is good but he would get his face smashed because he is heavily offensive. He can take a punch well so he foregoes defense for the sake of offense. The movement, angles and power that Sergio would present would have him eating hard lefts all fight.

The chin gives way after 6 rounds of damage and by the 9th, he is ready to go.

Comment

Sadly we might never see this.

Comment

Working...
                X