Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Hoops Coach Arrested For Sex With 'Girl Student On Team'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Female Hoops Coach Arrested For Sex With 'Girl Student On Team'

Female basketball coach arrested 'for affair with girl student on her team'

By Paul Thompson

PUBLISHED: 12:35 EST, 27 September 2012 | UPDATED: 12:48 EST, 27 September 2012

A school basketball coach has been accused of multiple accounts of sex abuse after she allegedly had an affair with a female student on her team.

Investigators say Darcee Baney, 27, began a sexual relationship with the student from Belvidere High School in Rockford, Illinois on November 1, 2008. The alleged relationship continued until March 31, 2009.

Barney turned herself into police on Tuesday morning after becoming aware of their investigation.
    Coach

Coach: Police say 27-year-old Darcee Baney had an affair with a then-17-year-old female student

At the time of the alleged relationship, Baney was a varsity basketball coach at Belvidere High School.

Investigators say there were five incidents of sexual abuse that took place between November 2008 and March 2009.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz27ljb1ewj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NICE!!!

Comment

Having sex with a 17 year old isnt sex abuse

Comment

Why didn't any of my teachers hit on me

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI
          That sweet butch dyke stench with that basketball sweat and the menstrual blood.

Bet half you bastards never watched female athlete on athlete folly or drank any of the back perspiration that ran off downward into the ass-crack where is married itself with that salty shit-grease collection that the body naturally creates throughout the day...

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI
            I meant to say "it", not "is".

Sorry.
            I don't forgive you

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
              Why didn't any of my teachers hit on me
              These kids in HS don't know how good they got it ... I wished I could have banged a few of my teachers when I was in HS.

BTW: Consensual sex is not abuse, even if the girl is 17years old.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                These kids in HS don't know how good they got it ... I wished I could have banged a few of my teachers when I was in HS.

BTW: Consensual sex is not abuse, even if the girl is 17years old.
                There are different rules when it's an authority figure such as a teacher.

Would you want your 17 year old daughter to have "consensual" sex with her 39 year old male teacher?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  There are different rules when it's an authority figure such as a teacher.

Would you want your 17 year old daughter to have "consensual" sex with her 39 year old male teacher?
                  I think you're reading a different article .....

27-year-old Darcee Baney had an affair with a then-17-year-old female student.

The Teacher is a FEMALE.
                  The student WILLINGLY had CONSENSUAL sex with the Teacher.

To answer your question, CONSENT undermines the concept of ABUSE! Now if the teacher was\is charged with corruption of a minor, then I would be in agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    I think you're reading a different article .....

27-year-old Darcee Baney had an affair with a then-17-year-old female student.

The Teacher is a FEMALE.
                    The student WILLINGLY had CONSENSUAL sex with the Teacher.

To answer your question, CONSENT undermines the concept of ABUSE! Now if the teacher was\is charged with corruption of a minor, then I would be in agreement.

And she was 23 at the time and the student was 17.

Sounds good to me. That's probably legal in a lot of places.

Comment

Working...
                    X