Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Tells Khan: I'm Faster, Stronger, I'll Knock You Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook Tells Khan: I'm Faster, Stronger, I'll Knock You Out!

Sheffield star Kell Brook has again put his name in the frame for a showdown against Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

I swear if Amir Khan fights Murray or McCloskey then he is just being safe. Why not give Prescott a rematch or why not fight Brook. He said he would fight anybody they put in front of him but I am sure he has only bothered offering fights to Peterson, McCloskey and Murray.

I have yet to hear a fight being called off against Prescott, Ortiz, Brook or any other decent challenger. Add to that the on going problems with Ariza and the Khan camp is looking very silly at the moment and he better get on with making a fight.

Comment

kell will absolutely expose khan....

freddie doesn't want no parts of him and neither do golden girl promotions...

Comment

Kell Brook would beat Amir Khan he has twice the speed of Maidana more variation in his punching and hits just as hard,the only problem with Kell is his defence he lacks upper body and head movement which Khan might take advantage of.If Kell can land clean on Amir it will be curtains and a new British star will be born.

Amir doesnt want any of this believe me,he is trying to find a light hitting opponent with a short knockout ratio for his next fight hes not willing leave a fair purse on the table either.

Comment

its an interesting fight and Frank Warren will add to the purse, it wont any issues with one fighter over price himself. I would really like to see this match up

Comment

now this would be a good fight

Comment

Kell is definitely one to watch but he hasn't fought anyone of note yet. Khan would outbox him if they fought today

Comment

This fight is not going to happen now. Warren is just hitching a free ride on Khan's name to get Brook exposure along the same lines Khan has by mentioning Mayweather. They are in a different weight class,Khan has at least 3 fights at LWW before moving up and even then Brook would not feature as an opponent. Brook needs to fight some names to put a case forward to fight Khan.

Comment

this fight wont happen now...Kell is just getting some PR on Khans name.
                  I would like to see Kell fight Berto next or in a couple of fights. all these guys are clinging onto a Mayweather & Pacman fight, yet next to none of them have done sweet FA to deserve a fight and a chance to make top dollar...

Comment

brook needs to stop worryin about khan and take care of his own buisnes why isnt he tryin to secure a fight for a title and be a world champion than worrying about money fighting khan which he would lose anyway khan has come on leaps with roach while brook hasnt moved an inch brook needs to stop fightin british level and find some decent contenders then talk about one of the sports finest

Comment

Working...
                    X