I Present To You Fighter of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Mayweather is the FOTD in my eyes.
    I agree, public opinion trumps all. Most true boxing fans would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
      Long Live The King!!!!

Funny thing is I would rather watch Floyd train than fight.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Funny thing is I would rather watch Floyd train than fight.
        I enjoy Floyd only in 24/7. He looks stupid!! It makes me laugh!! Never will I'm ordering any of his fights except for the Pac fights. He's a hella boring fighter.

Comment

The award goes to fighters that are willing to take on challenges and test themselfs. Thats why Manny won it and Floyd didn't

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            I enjoy Floyd only in 24/7. He looks stupid!! It makes me laugh!! Never will I'm ordering any of his fights except for the Pac fights. He's a hella boring fighter.

same here....

lol

Comment

Yes, he deserved it. Congratulations............

Comment

Who cares who FOTD is...it is mere opinions from so-called "experts".If you guys give credit to the same people that gave him that award,then you may want to realize that even more of them believe Floyd will win if they meet in the ring.

I will reserve judgement on Floyd until he makes a detailed statement.I doubt he "pussied" out of this fight for an invalid reason.Arum has a lot to do with this...4 out of Manny's last 5 fights are in house and against the same re-hashed style. It is getting stale.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  The award goes to fighters that are willing to take on challenges and test themselfs. Thats why Manny won it and Floyd didn't
                  When did Manny start facing undefeated fighters to test himself?

Comment

Working...
                  X