Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks Guerrero Win, Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks Guerrero Win, Canelo, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. to discuss his win over Robert Guerrero, facing Saul Alvarez and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm a little cooler with Floyd these days, even if there's some **** in his past that I can't forgive. But at least he looks like he's trying to be a little different.

Comment

floyd thinks larry holmes is the greatest heavyweight of all time ...guess what larry holmes thinks of him not fighting pacquiao?... lol

read my sig , thats coming from the great larry holmes ,you p@ssy....

Comment

Originally posted by cautiousghost
        see thats what i dont understand. what has he done to you personally? what cant you forgive him for? he lives his own life. like you live yours? what did he do to you directly?

Did he go on TV and say "**** streetwaves"? It doesnt make sense lol.
        If you project an obnoxious public persona, don't be surprised if people bite. But like the poster said, less of that and you get less flack back.

Comment

mayweather is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            floyd thinks larry holmes is the greatest heavyweight of all time ...guess what larry holmes thinks of him not fighting pacquiao?... lol

I see Floyd won again and you lost , lol your a good punching bag lol .

Comment

Originally posted by cautiousghost
              see thats what i dont understand. what has he done to you personally? what cant you forgive him for? he lives his own life. like you live yours? what did he do to you directly?

Did he go on TV and say "**** streetwaves"? It doesnt make sense lol.
              People take s**t to personal.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

Ur such f@g
                Like someone said on here, he wins, u lose.
                Go j3rk off to some **** f@g

Comment

I swear it takes a heck of a man to be so cool under the pressure that the media and the general public try to put on Money. And the hate is through the roof. I just hope he retires undefeated because the closer he gets to the fraud Rocky Marciano's record, the more afraid people become. And thats what this is really all about.

Comment

Originally posted by riffbox View Post
                    I swear it takes a heck of a man to be so cool under the pressure that the media and the general public try to put on Money. And the hate is through the roof. I just hope he retires undefeated because the closer he gets to the fraud Rocky Marciano's record, the more afraid people become. And thats what this is really all about.
                    Yes it's a race between Marciano and Floyd for the GOAT. But watch out, coming out the left field is Cuenca, he'll outlast both

Comment

Working...
                    X