Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladamir klistcko not worthy of having photo on boxingscene..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
    how is he the face of boxing?
    easy. he's the most visible champ outside of pacquiao in boxing. wladimir has more appearances on the "Tonight Show" and other such american media than ANY other boxing star other than pacquiao. you probably haven't been following but he's huge in the boxing world

Comment

Oh, there, there.

Sorry, OP, but they can't just put up the fighters that appeal to one person's ****sexual desires. They have to consider the boxer's fighting ability.

Comment

The only travesty is that Vitali's face is not there to accompany his bro's. Both deserve it, as does Marquez. I say remove Martinez for Marquez, and make another spot for Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          easy. he's the most visible champ outside of pacquiao in boxing. wladimir has more appearances on the "Tonight Show" and other such american media than ANY other boxing star other than pacquiao. you probably haven't been following but he's huge in the boxing world
          how is fighting bums being the most visible champ? and wtf does being on the tonight show have to with boxing i've been following boxing all my life and wladamir klit is nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            At his best? He was an alcoholic and fighting above his regular weight class when he fought Bhop.

Bhop fought probably the worst version of pavlik
            Ok the weight gain was an issue I suppose, but Pavlik did not have any loses and was doing well. As for his alcoholism, it has been much worse after the loss.

I see you didn't look at the rest because you have no answer.

He didn't fight the worse. Pavlik could 't even ko some bum one or two fights a go. He isn't the same.

Comment

Wlad is the champ, Vitali is runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by RuMbLe View Post
                The only travesty is that Vitali's face is not there to accompany his bro's. Both deserve it, as does Marquez. I say remove Martinez for Marquez, and make another spot for Vitali.
                definitely. i think martinez is getting way too much credit for williams and pavlik. indifferent toward vitali being up there though haha. i'm more of a wlad kinda guy

Comment

After Bhop's last stunt he shouldnt be up there imo.

Comment

If it was up to me, I would put:

Vitali and Wlad on same pic!

mayweather.

PAC

Hopkin's

Marquez

Comment

The least people who deserve to be up there are Cotto and Khan.

I really do not know the reasons why Khan is up there. That one is B.S. atleast Wladimir has been dominating for a long time now, but khan? He has a long way to go. This ons is pathethic.

Comment

Working...
                      X