No announcement yet.

PAC praises PBF on TV patrol news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
    40 people were just as confident of knocking Mayweather out.40 people failed to do that.
    40 people gave reasons why they would beat him,reasons came like 'Floyd doesnt have power to back me up,Floyd cant keep me away,Floyd doesnt have a high work rate 'and all rubbish that goes with it'

The outcome has always been the same 'and still undefeated...Floyd Money Mayweather'
    its true that floyd is undefeated in 40 fights, but he didn't fight the tough fights for whatever reason. And I'm not insulting floyd or saying floyd wouldn't win, I'm just saying there were some very good boxers that could've tested him, that he could've fought but didn't.

his resume isn't as strong as is suggested.

Comment

I think its a 50/50 fight!

Comment

40 people were just as confident of knocking Mayweather out.40 people failed to do that.
        40 people gave reasons why they would beat him,reasons came like 'Floyd doesnt have power to back me up,Floyd cant keep me away,Floyd doesnt have a high work rate 'and all rubbish that goes with it'

The outcome has always been the same 'and still undefeated...Floyd Money Mayweather'
        Three peoples were confident too and Gayweather ran like a *****. Two had to confront him face to face and he ran faster.

Comment

You mean 39 people? Seeing as he fought Castillo twice.

Comment

just like RA said, i can fight 20 girls and be 20-0 too

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
              just like RA said, i can fight 20 girls and be 20-0 too
              41 men have tried to beat him....41 men have failed....Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Comment

40 people eh? Pacman aint human dawg. he a beast. lol

Pac by Brutal KO.

Comment

50 tried and were defeated, 50 that included many TRUE champions, HOF'ers and national legends. Guess they don't stack up to Baldomir and Gatti though.

Whats your point? That because Floyd has a 0 he's undefeatable?!? Wow talk about a god complex!

Comment

To be honest, I'd have more respect for floyd if he fought against a real challenge and lost than pick opponents where he was always the favorite to win and win them all, no surprises there!

even if he wins against pacman, where he obviously have all the advantages, i still would rate the pac higher for taking challenges most people think he can't win

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
                      I just watched it a couple of minutes ago... jinky is a little bit afraid because she said its too soon but also said Manny is the master of himself and he knows what to do...

Pacquiao: "They will see my secret" and smiled...
                      roids=secret

Comment

Working...
                      X