Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Juan Ma said he lost because the Ref had a gambling problem...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Lovers? dam thats weird, but Hollywood is a dirty ass place a lot of sickos and perverts and druggies there.

What is weird too is when Max's brother was killed, Max never acknowledged it, and you would think those two were very close because they grew up watching boxing and listening to hip hop and had their own cable boxing show on public access, but when Max blew up and got hired on ESPN he drifted away from Sam.

Max never really showed any emotion or anything that I can recall and he never speaks on his brother.

I wonder what happened?
    he did on hbo once very briefly his eyes kinda water up when he talked about his brother

Comment

that was a silly excuse for him to make
      Salido took his shots, gave them back, and was tougher
      Lopez isn't going anywhere now that his chin is cracked
      Mtagwa and Salido have taken a lot out of him
      sitting out on suspension might have actually helped him a little bit
      he better only fight people who can't hit

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        he did on hbo once very briefly his eyes kinda water up when he talked about his brother
        when was this? Didn't his bro pass before Max go an HBO deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
          Yeah except for Carr, Kamau, Coley, Whitaker, Quartey etc.
          Whitaker and Quartey beat him.

Comment

I'm not going to lie, it was hard to watch. It's like when you look at someone you know is wrong but they keep insisting they are right.

He showed no class man, it was tough.

Comment

juanma meant that the ref had bet on salido to win and that's why he stopped the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I'm not going to lie, it was hard to watch. It's like when you look at someone you know is wrong but they keep insisting they are right.

He showed no class man, it was tough.
                It was a moment that was very awkward.

Comment

to be fair to lopez, he had just finished getting bombed on for many rounds. the beatings he takes are hellish.

he almost certainly remembers none of it.

Comment

Another reason why I'm ashamed to be a Kneecan. We are sore losers

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Lovers? dam thats weird, but Hollywood is a dirty ass place a lot of sickos and perverts and druggies there.

What is weird too is when Max's brother was killed, Max never acknowledged it, and you would think those two were very close because they grew up watching boxing and listening to hip hop and had their own cable boxing show on public access, but when Max blew up and got hired on ESPN he drifted away from Sam.

Max never really showed any emotion or anything that I can recall and he never speaks on his brother.

I wonder what happened?
                      He acknowledges it all the time, he's on radio daily and when the topic of family or the past is brought up he mentions him all the time. The murder itself is not exactly something you go around trying to remember I'm sure. He might feel somewhat responsible for all we know.

Comment

Working...
                      X