Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u have sex with her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just text her haha, hey can you post save screenshots on android like you can on iphone?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      haha what if she some how sees it im scared of them spreading online and her being like wtf i sent you those pics haha. bro its crazy out there my ex there was even fake profiles of her on dating sites and all kinds of stuff. stuff spreads
      the guys here are pretty cool with that. there are members here who have done it in the past and didn't get in trouble. u can have our word with that.

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      i just text her haha, hey can you post save screenshots on android like you can on iphone?
      i don't know but im pretty sure the members here knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        Hi guys after my issues with my ex . I decided to text an old aqueintance I always wanted to have sex with , I got straight to testing the waters and she sent me some sexy pics, so I knew I could probably tap that! She said she was down. Issue is somewhere along the conversation she asked how many girls I had done after I answered , I asked how about u? She said 24! Tbh I'm quite scared I always use protection but still lol.
        24 guys at 21 ?
        Chick needs to learn how to keep her legs closed .

PM me , though .

Comment

• lol at all the guys wanting pics. Who gives a ****. Just hit it.

Comment

• Can someone pm me the pix? Lol bro code comeonnnn

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
              Can someone pm me the pix? Lol bro code comeonnnn
              Lol I'm all for bro code bro, but naked pics she sent me weren't her. I called her out on it she said, sh hadn't seen me in 2 years and I know people she knows that she couldn't trust me. But ima meet up with her Friday night let u guys know what goes down. And you guys already know ima try and take pics lol.

Comment

• Haha all good bro. Good luck and let us know how it went lol

Comment

• where are the pics

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Most girls don't **** 10 guys a year. Most girls have a slut stage where they might **** 10 guys in a year or so, but not 10 guys a year. The biggest sluts I know were in the 20's at age 21-22. By your logic they'd be in the 40's

Musicians like Justin Timberlake, Snoop Dogg, LMFAO will have sex with a different girl every day. These girls have to come from somewhere....

24 guys at age 21 is actually a low number and practically a virgin. James Thunder should be happy its only 2 digits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                      Musicians like Justin Timberlake, Snoop Dogg, LMFAO will have sex with a different girl every day. These girls have to come from somewhere....

24 guys at age 21 is actually a low number and practically a virgin. James Thunder should be happy its only 2 digits.
                      Yeah right man.

24 guys at 21 tells me two things. She was never in a long term relationship and she likes to sleep around.

So yes smash but dont make it serious at all

Comment

Working...
                      X