Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: *****s. Why is floyd sooo insecure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSTRAM View Post
    i think hes banned. anyway back to the topic at hand. whats your opinion Mr. balls?
    yes he is banned, but keeps appearing. I think his latest account will be banned soon enough.

I know this is a struggoolll thread but theres also truth to floyd being insecure. I think it's due to him not having a normal childhood, so hes acting out that right now. Like an aggressive michael jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      yes he is banned, but keeps appearing. I think his latest account will be banned soon enough.

I know this is a struggoolll thread but theres also truth to floyd being insecure. I think it's due to him not having a normal childhood, so hes acting out that right now. Like an aggressive michael jackson.
      so you think floyd is "molesting" some boys as well?. im quite offended with your insinuations harry. that was uncalled for.

Comment

Floyds insecure because his fans are and vice versa. Floyds fan keep saying why dont Pac fight Sergio, so Floyd says yeah "why dont Pac fight Sergio, and why do i have to" mentality.

Not remembering Pac is FOTD and he is playing catchup with Pac. Forgets that Pac has earnt himself the luxury of picking and choosing a bit now. That is the luxury of having so many accolades.
        Just like Floyd used to and still tries to do. He waits for SSM, Margarito, Cotto to beat each other up, while watching on the sidelines. And then after years of planning decides to go for ancient SSM as his masterplan and stroke.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 10-10-2011, 04:12 AM.

Comment

edit. move along

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
            edit. move along
            dont walk away. tell me whats wrong with that fool.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTRAM View Post
              so you think floyd is "molesting" some boys as well?. im quite offended with your insinuations harry. that was uncalled for.
              only if that little boys name is strugg.

Comment

Because Pacman is getting popular inside USA:

Pacman been invited inside the White House;

The Boxing Writers Association of America has chosen Pacman as Fighter of the Decade!

Guested in USA Prime TV Programs;

Been given Commercial ads;

His PPV sells is rising, while Floydie's PPV is going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  only if that little boys name is strugg.
                  So you're saying floyd is fond of little boys then. I may be a mayweather critic but i wouldnt stoop that low, sir. you are a sick individual. Floyd maybe a sucker punching F@G, but its sick you assume hes some kind of pedophile. thats just wrong and offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                    Because Pacman is getting popular inside USA:

Pacman been invited inside the White House;

The Boxing Writers Association of America has chosen Pacman as Fighter of the Decade!

Guested in USA Prime TV Programs;

Been given Commercial ads;

His PPV sells is rising, while Floydie's PPV is going down.
                    i personally think its the endorsements.

Comment

Working...
                    X