No announcement yet.

Yesterday at the club.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday at the club.

Some of you might remember that I made a thread a while ago about wether I should hit on girl who has a boyfriend?
    The trick to the question was that she was very goodlooking and was giving me an eye for the whole semester, but had a boyfriend, and It was against my moral principles to hit on a girl thats already in a relationship. It was quite a dilemma, but I chose to stay mainly due to getting into relationship with another girl(boy, was I wrong for hooking up with that chick.)
    Anyway, the girl in question while very hot did not give the impression of being slutty, she was you know, your very pretty but shy girl, so thats where the story of last night starts.
    I was chilling at the 4th flour of the club in question, and that place has showers with girls dancing in them, and **** me, who did I saw there? Right, that girl, I am not sure wether she recognised me(but prolly did) due to it being very dark in the club and lights hitting the shower place(which is surrounded by glass), but that is not the problem.
    Hey I dont even know whats the problem, but that very well made me wanna hit on that girl now, wether boyfriend or not?
    Any advices or similar experiences?

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
    Some of you might remember that I made a thread a while ago about wether I should hit on girl who has a boyfriend?
    The trick to the question was that she was very goodlooking and was giving me an eye for the whole semester, but had a boyfriend, and It was against my moral principles to hit on a girl thats already in a relationship. It was quite a dilemma, but I chose to stay mainly due to getting into relationship with another girl(boy, was I wrong for hooking up with that chick.)
    Anyway, the girl in question while very hot did not give the impression of being slutty, she was you know, your very pretty but shy girl, so thats where the story of last night starts.
    I was chilling at the 4th flour of the club in question, and that place has showers with girls dancing in them, and **** me, who did I saw there? Right, that girl, I am not sure wether she recognised me(but prolly did) due to it being very dark in the club and lights hitting the shower place(which is surrounded by glass), but that is not the problem.
    Hey I dont even know whats the problem, but that very well made me wanna hit on that girl now, wether boyfriend or not?
    Any advices or similar experiences?
    if you hit on a girl with a boyfriend, you end up with a potential jealous, crazed boyfriend to deal with. she may be one to cheat on her boyfriend, but ask yourself if the potential consequences in the end are worth it. also, some chicks are just flirty by nature and don't mean anything by it. speaking as a master flirt myself - in my younger days, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
      if you hit on a girl with a boyfriend, you end up with a potential jealous, crazed boyfriend to deal with. she may be one to cheat on her boyfriend, but ask yourself if the potential consequences in the end are worth it. also, some chicks are just flirty by nature and don't mean anything by it. speaking as a master flirt myself - in my younger days, of course.
      She was not flirting with me, and I maybe talked couple of words with her for the whole semester, but whenever I would come out of class room or just pass by, she would stare at me, and then when I would make an eye contact, she would still stare for a couple of moments and then move her eyes away from me, ducking her head a little, like many girls do. hell, she would even stare at me when she was with her bf, and sometimes he even saw that. So, it is not really flirting in my book.
      Also, whats up with u ladies flirting for no reason at all, just to make fun of a guy?

Comment

She was not flirting with me, and I maybe talked couple of words with her for the whole semester, but whenever I would come out of class room or just pass by, she would stare at me, and then when I would make an eye contact, she would still stare for a couple of moments and then move her eyes away from me, ducking her head a little, like many girls do. hell, she would even stare at me when she was with her bf, and sometimes he even saw that. So, it is not really flirting in my book.
        Also, whats up with u ladies flirting for no reason at all, just to make fun of a guy?
        well, it's not girls that flirt. men flirt too. by flirt i certainly don't mean "to lead someone". i mean harmless flirtations and joking around, not sending out signals that say "i'm into you". you know? i think there is flirting and there is subtly hitting on someone. 2 different things.
        anyway, so if so far she has only stared at you, what are you asking exactly? whether you shold try to hook up with her despite her having a b/f? personally, i wouldn't go looking for trouble unless she actually hit on you (more than just stare at you). then, yo uwould have to weigh whether it was worth it or not.

just my opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
          well, it's not girls that flirt. men flirt too. by flirt i certainly don't mean "to lead someone". i mean harmless flirtations and joking around, not sending out signals that say "i'm into you". you know? i think there is flirting and there is subtly hitting on someone. 2 different things.
          anyway, so if so far she has only stared at you, what are you asking exactly? whether you shold try to hook up with her despite her having a b/f? personally, i wouldn't go looking for trouble unless she actually hit on you (more than just stare at you). then, yo uwould have to weigh whether it was worth it or not.

just my opinion of course.
          Interesting point, I guess **** it, I will just quit it, enough tail to follow around anyway.

Comment

Interesting point, I guess **** it, I will just quit it, enough tail to follow around anyway.
            Yo Bomber, who are your favorite DJ's, any clubs I should check out when I head out to NYC(some time this summer). I've been to NYC numerous times. The places I can remember was EXIT(it was so-so), a club that J. Peters is a resident at, and other spots I can't remember the names of.

Comment

exactly.
              from what i learned about you, you don't seem to have problems finding women. only time that it is worth the grief is when yo REALLY like someone and feel differently about her than you do about most other women.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSmith
                Yo Bomber, who are your favorite DJ's, any clubs I should check out when I head out to NYC(some time this summer). I've been to NYC numerous times. The places I can remember was EXIT(it was so-so), a club that J. Peters is a resident at, and other spots I can't remember the names of.
                Exit was crap.
                remeber Exit vs Sound Factory beef. That was funny back in a day.
                Anyway, if you are into house, then places like Crobar(my favourite hot spot), Pacha(thats where I was yesterday, it is in the Sound Factory building, if you were there, remember the showers on a 4th floor, that where I saw the girl), Cielo(cool place, but kinda upscale), Club Love, Sol, these are places where I usually crash, they usually got the best selection of djs
                My favourite DJ is Danny Tenaglia(Vinyl/Arc)
                Guys like Eric Morillo
                Steve Lawler
                Boris
                Victor Calderone
                Carl Cox
                James Zabiella
                in no particualr order, these are some of my favourites.

Comment

Exit was crap.
                  remeber Exit vs Sound Factory beef. That was funny back in a day.
                  Anyway, if you are into house, then places like Crobar(my favourite hot spot), Pacha(thats where I was yesterday, it is in the Sound Factory building, if you were there, remember the showers on a 4th floor, that where I saw the girl), Cielo(cool place, but kinda upscale), Club Love, Sol, these are places where I usually crash, they usually got the best selection of djs
                  My favourite DJ is Danny Tenaglia(Vinyl/Arc)
                  Guys like Eric Morillo
                  Steve Lawler
                  Boris
                  Victor Calderone
                  Carl Cox
                  James Zabiella
                  in no particualr order, these are some of my favourites.
                  Also, JP was a resident at Sound Factory(even though he played at exit too) he is actually playing tonight at Pacha, but he is one of my least favourite djs out there.
                  He done too much tina to play any good music.

Comment

Bomber, do you like Roger Sanchez ? I'm more into Derrick Carter, Digweed, you know that Deep, dark, progressive ****. I like some good Soulful stuff too, like Sandy Rivera, David Harness, RaSoul,etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X