Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander Not Likely, Guerrero Still in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these "facts" can easily be dismissed no?

1) He can just vacate.
    2) Goes hand in hand with #1
    3) Goes hand in hand with #1 and #2
    4) He could just be faking an injury

5, 6 and 7 go hand in hand with #4.

If the financial terms with Guerrero aren't the problem then that throws using Alexander as leverage out the window. He could just be trolling or trying to make the Guerrero fight look more appealing... to the blind eye.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza
      Was hoping for some basis behind the title of the article.
      Very misleading title.

Comment

@ People who think it's some kind of negotiation tactic to get Guerrero to "come down in price".

Guerrero doesn't give a **** about the money for this fight, he's been salivating for a Floyd fight for years now : You really think he's going to get this close to having it within his grasp and then price himself out of it?

Ridiculous.

It's a prank. Plain and simple. He did it to get everybody talking about him.

Comment

If mayweather fights Devon then I'm sorry but pacman is better Floyd is a scared boy if he doesn't at least fight Guerrero he duck any challenge

Comment

AND WHAT!? Ok, so he doesn't fight Alexander, congradulations! Doing something, you weren't supposed to do in the first place.

Then fight Guerrero's bum ass? Man **** outta here with all that. Fight Canelo and get ya ass outta here.

We know that's the show down. I don't want him fighting Guerrero, then he gets some freak injury before his next fight, or he decides to take another vacation, etc.

Fight who the **** you should be fighting NOW. No more of this, "building up the fight", BS. You're Floyd "Money" Mayweather. Your name alone can sell.

**** outta here!

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Very misleading title.

If Alexander was faking an injury, and I doubt he is, Hearn has a SIGNED CONTRACT, and a very big lawsuit on his side to sue for bad faith business practices.

Comment

get a life...........man up and fight Canelo, that's the fight people want to see.

Comment

I will be glad if we all got trolled today, even if Mayweather benefits from it, just PUHHHLEASE make sure it's not Devon "It Burns" Alexander in the opposite corner on May 4th.

I never thought I would be so elated he's fighting the Ghost. Talk about lower expectations with Alexander, jesus, I would be happy if Malignaggi was confirmed now, they could get most bums past me and I would be happy after my expectations were that low with the Devon news.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    @ People who think it's some kind of negotiation tactic to get Guerrero to "come down in price".

Guerrero doesn't give a **** about the money for this fight, he's been salivating for a Floyd fight for years now : You really think he's going to get this close to having it within his grasp and then price himself out of it?

Ridiculous.

It's a prank. Plain and simple. He did it to get everybody talking about him.
                    What if you're wrong?! What if you're wrong?! Don't make me believe you. I want to believe you

And I can't see it being a negotiating ploy.

Mayweather's going to offer him what? 3 Million? Around there. More than Guererro's ever made, that's for sure.

That, ontop of the fact that Guererro desperately want's this fight. I can't see it being that.

Only way I see it being that is if Guererro doesn't want to accept a 90/10 split or something like that. Which is of course around the mark Mayweather will be offering.

Comment

I don't know this still dosen't convince me that Mayweather-Guerrero is going to happen if it was it would've been announced long ago I believe it will be somebody else less risky.

Comment

Working...
                      X