Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito's resume is weak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People talk as if Margarito never loaded his gloves, i rather face someone on peds than a nutter with loaded gloves

Margarito was walking around with gloves which hit hard as a baseball bat

If Margarito fought Floyd, his gloves would have been loaded 100%, probably wud have done some serious damage.

Comment

• Margrito is a piece of **** and Karma is a b1tch,thats why he got his eye taken away

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Margrito is a piece of **** and Karma is a b1tch,thats why he got his eye taken away
        why haven't I ever seen you say something like this about Mosley?

is it the same reason why you praise Berto for being a "clean elite beast"? just wondering

Comment

• Tony maybe a proven cheater and thus a disgrace to boxing but he actually has some solid wins on his resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

is it the same reason why you praise Berto for being a "clean elite beast"? just wondering
            do you see me with Mosley in my sig or avy??no...do i have berto in my sig or avy??no..but i see a damn plaster wearing cheater in your damn avy and sig

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

The difference? I never heard Larry say Floyd ducked Mosley or Berto the way you guys say he ducked Margarito. If Floyd never fought those guys he'd probably be justified in not fighting them. Why don't guys like you hold Margarito to the same standard?

Comment

• He isn't shit without his plaster. Floyd beats him at any point in their careers, Margarito didn't earn his shot fairly.

Comment

• Look, you won't be able to turn Margarito into anything but who he is. Margarito's resume is not in question. Margarito just hasn't beaten anyone elite in his entire career. He beat Martinez before we all knew who Martinez was. Possibly used plaster. He owns a win over Cotto where he possibly used plaster. He attempted to use remnants of plaster for the Shane fight, and was caught. Margarito is who he is. He lost to Williams, Shane, and Pac. And now he's out of boxing.

Comment

• This welterweight era has been quite shlt though to be fair, so his resume looks good but when faced with an elite welter from a decent era he got the living **** beat out of him by Mosley, who was probably prime in 2000.

Comment

• Regarding Williams and Mosely situations. Margarito wanted an immediate rematch with Paul and they didnt want the fight. Remember Margarito turned down Cotto for Paul....give the guy credit man lol...Paul came crawling back calling out Margarito, because he became a star with his win over Cotto. Also he fought Mosley because he wanted a stay busy fight. And Mosley wanted no part of Margarito circa 05 when he struggled with Estrada. They fought on the same night on that ESPN card. Hate the guy about the hand wrap scandal but come on lol....dude was willing to fight anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X