No announcement yet.

Another boxing robbery took place in Germany just now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    No bro it isn't. The states is bad terrible. But, Germany is far worse. Can't even compare the two. Not even debatable TBH.
    Sturm, Martinez, Campillo, Kotelnik, Khan, Lara, Matthysse, etc disagree

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      Sturm, Martinez, Campillo, Kotelnik, Khan, Lara, Matthysse, etc disagree
      With the exception of sturm those are all recent as well. Germany and USA for robberies is the same to me

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        It's bad enough that. But the fact that everyone in the arena cheered and celebrated is disgraceful. If that took place elsewhere around the world, fans would have booed.
        Well, in Germany the fans don't care so long as their man wins.

Sad but true. Maurice was disappointed but it's like the guys said...he gets paid a LARGE sum to go to Germany. The faded guys are treated like kings in Germany.

Just business as Arum says. I don't even get outraged anymore...

Comment

No bro it isn't. The states is bad terrible. But, Germany is far worse. Can't even compare the two. Not even debatable TBH.
          I disagree with it being far worse. It's just the same as everywhere else. So many bull**** robberies happen here in the states and lately they have gotten ridiculous with the scoring.

One day boxing will only be people fighting in their own damn place. World champion meaning is getting less and less credible in my eyes.

Comment

don't have nothing to do with Country or Race or none of that, Scoring is a Problem in Boxing IN GENERAL right now

just way too much CORRUPTION, people trying to forcefully keep Young Fighters Undefeated and trying to keep the money makers at the top

its no longer about "THE BEST FIGHTER WINNING"

no way they was going to let a 23 year on undefeated fighter who I am sure they are trying to build up, lose to a 36 year old American with like 16 losses so hell no I wasn't shocked

what this will do is ruin boxing from a international standpoint, fighters will stop traveling and everybody will just stay in their own country and fight and to me stuff like that is what HURTS BOXING...not Flamboyant Boxers or Fighting Styles but POOR JUDGING AND BAD CORRUPTION! Then the stupid fans who defend up because they are bias only to their Countrymen
            Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 05-05-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              Well, in Germany the fans don't care so long as their man wins.

Sad but true. Maurice was disappointed but it's like the guys said...he gets paid a LARGE sum to go to Germany. The faded guys are treated like kings in Germany.

Just business as Arum says. I don't even get outraged anymore...
              I was reading your post, scrolled down for a sec, then saw the chick in your signature. Damn! Who is she bro?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I disagree with it being far worse. It's just the same as everywhere else. So many bull**** robberies happen here in the states and lately they have gotten ridiculous with the scoring.

One day boxing will only be people fighting in their own damn place. World champion meaning is getting less and less credible in my eyes.
                The difference is the ratio of big fights it happens in. The United States hosts FAR more big fights than Germany yet the number of robberies is similar. Germany is by far the worst country to go to for a visiting fighter.

Comment

Pulev just beat Dimitrenko
                  ko 11

Comment

Dmitrienko just got KO'd by a jab!!

More like quit tho

Comment

I think it is very close for a lot of states in the US. And that is incredibly bad as it's the country that drives the sport in many ways.

For the same reasons as it's a problem in Germany. With some fighters/promoters there's no corruption. Others it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X