No announcement yet.

Mercito Gesta vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercito Gesta vs Brandon Rios

How do you see this fight. Both undefeated and Gesta is a rising star in the LW Division....A fight with Rios could be fireworks!

I don't get why this fight keeps getting brought up. Gesta would get absolutely destroyed against Rios, he has speed but very little footwork and head movement. He would be KO'd inside of 5 rounds. Gesta needs a couple years before he steps up to that level.

Comment

rios makes him take a knee

Comment

rios by ko

Comment

i dont have any reason to believe gesta can even even make it competive .. he's a hypejob...

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
            i dont have any reason to believe gesta can even even make it competive .. he's a hypejob...
            an undefeated hype job! I know Rios is a Badasz and i like Rios to favor that fight. But i wouldnt go as far as saying Hype job yet...Like Rigo and all upcomers they have a lot to prove.

Comment

I was quick to criticize a potential Gesta-Rios bout but now that it's been confirmed that Abril will fight Rios on 4/14 it doesn't seem so bad anymore lol...

I mean Gesta and Abril are probably the same though in terms of quality of opponents for Rios but I dunno, I'm just way disappointed.

Comment

Gesta has a lot of hype for some reason, not sure why. He looks alright but nothing great.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  an undefeated hype job! I know Rios is a Badasz and i like Rios to favor that fight. But i wouldnt go as far as saying Hype job yet...Like Rigo and all upcomers they have a lot to prove.
                  nah he is hype job just looking for a payday,rios gets charged with murder if he faces that bum

Comment

Rios decapitates him right now. Gesta needs to wait until Rios moves up and go after a title.

Comment

Working...
                    X