This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    If Floyd and Mosley ever met in the ring, I'd expect Mosley to land two massive right hands in the second round and put Mayweather to sleep.

too bad Mayweather is a chicken and would never fight him

Comment

its sad how some pple keep digging out their own stupid, uninteresting, non-relevant threads all the time which were started many years ago and nobody gives a **** about them anymore. should be ban worthy

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
        its sad how some pple keep digging out their own stupid, uninteresting, non-relevant threads all the time which were started many years ago and nobody gives a **** about them anymore. should be ban worthy

Comment

Wow, you picked the overwhelming favourite to clearly win the fight, amazing, really incredible stuff right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Wow, you picked the overwhelming favourite to clearly win the fight, amazing, really incredible stuff right there.
            The guy who just knocked out Margarito and was ranked #1 at WW was the overwhelming favorite? The guy that everyone on this board said Mayweather was afraid of and would never fight cause of Shanes speed and power.....

I bet if you went back you would find tons of threads that are opposite of my opinion on the fight...numerous threads that implied Shane would knock out Mayweather

Nobody ever said it was incredible, and i didn't even mean to bump the thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Mamba View Post
              The guy who just knocked out Margarito and was ranked #1 at WW was the overwhelming favorite?
              No, Floyd was the overwhelming favourite, as I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                No, Floyd was the overwhelming favourite, as I said.
                Wasn't Margarito the overwhelming favorite vs Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Mamba View Post
                  Wasn't Margarito the overwhelming favorite vs Mosley?
                  1/2 favourite if I remember correctly. Or 1/3, can't remember.

To be honest though, what you're saying is true.

A large percentage of people said Mayweather was afraid of Shane and said he should fight him.

Especially after Shane got in the ring after Marquez.

"I will give Mayweather credit if he beats Shane"

That's what everyone was saying. Shame, they didn't live up to that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
                    I have to say I agree with this. Really really dumb bump.

Comment

Working...
                    X