Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The USA can not afford to go into a shell, if they just sit back Itally will eventually score one if not two. I almost forgot this was on, and tuned in just to see Clark get sent off, but that was a great pass to Altidore to set up the penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
      I mean in future tournaments... they just don't seem to be bringing in top quality youngsters

They'll probably do just enough to win in the second half.
      They need a new system IMO. One that doesn't consist of overly organized play that revolves solely around taking what opponents give you. It really is getting old now.......I thought the chance creation from the strikers would show up so far.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Our announcers do pretty much suck, it was muich better when ESPN hired all the English guys to do Euro 2008 they were much easier on the ears.

Comment

• Last chance,

My 5k to your 5k that Italy beat USA..

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
            Last chance,

My 5k to your 5k that Italy beat USA..

Even up? Sure. No payment if it ends in a tie?

Comment

• Well all I know is Luca comes off the bench for Gilardino soon.

That would be ******ed if that switch isn't made.

LOL Gooch is clowning him and standing side by side he's invisible.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Even up? Sure. No payment if it ends in a tie?
                Yea, if it's a draw, the bets off.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  They need a new system IMO. One that doesn't consist of overly organized play that revolves solely around taking what opponents give you. It really is getting old now.......I thought the chance creation from the strikers would show up so far.
                  Spain will be running Europe for the near future, their squad is just packed with world class players... and only a few are over 30

I've never liked the way Italy play... give it 2 or 3 years, and they'll be struggling to compete.

Comment

• I said that Italy wouldn't win another World Cup for at least another 12 years.

Comment

• Gambler?

Sorry If I'm getting impatient, I just want to go downstairs and watch it..

Comment

Working...
                      X