Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mundine's Entourage Bullying the Judges...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read about this elsewhere and was just coming on here to post about it....

I guess this is yet another reason to dislike Mundine.

Comment

I pinched this from another boxing forum. The post was by Phil Austin (The IBO supervisor).

"Well I really don't know why journo's bother to ring for clarification if they then ignore everything they are then told! He could have at least got Mr McDonnell's name right, but it pretty much sums up the article!

As explained to journo's who rang last night it was an isolated incident in between one round only. Nobody was sat next to Marcus all night - someone peeked over his shoulder once and when he spouted his crap Marcus told him to @&$! off and it never happened again.

Marcus laughed it off when he informed me after the event and he was far from intimidated. He has been an official for over 20 years and has officiated in some of the worlds real hotspots.
      This is not the first time something like this has happened and it won't be the last. I have had it happen overseas to me before and as a professional you brush it off and get on with the job.

I said to the two journo's last night who called, that Marcus is from the East End (London), comes from one of the country's brightest boxing family's and you couldn't intimidate the bloke with a handgun!
      As was mused upon by John Hogg and Bernie Pramberg - the journalist who first brought up the incident was attending his first boxing show and made too much of what actually happened. The continual inaccuracies in this article are disappointing to say the least"

Hope that puts things into perspective a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Is this report true?

If it is then how the bleeding hell can the aussie commision just stand and watch and how about the IBO supervisor?

Either this report is false or some heads got to go.
        Very good point! IBO supervisor and Oz commision should have DSQ Mundine cos he is responsible for the meatheads in his corner. Don't expect Arthur Abraham to get a fight in the States any time soon either after his brother kicked Miranda when he was down and out.

Comment

Mundine was saying on the sweet science 'radio program', which I hope you guys listen to , that he is the best athlete of all time.not this time, not that time but of all time..
          **** me dead, but didn't Floyd snr say that recently on the 24/7 hatton pac series..
          He also said that he would never be beat by a christian, immitating Hopkins.
          not to mention the immitations of ALI, RJJ and floyd jnr..
          This guy is pathetic and should be wiped off the boxing arena.
          He also said he wants to fight the best in the world, and mentioned Pavlik.What a crock of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
            Mundine was saying on the sweet science 'radio program', which I hope you guys listen to , that he is the best athlete of all time.not this time, not that time but of all time..
            **** me dead, but didn't Floyd snr say that recently on the 24/7 hatton pac series..
            He also said that he would never be beat by a christian, immitating Hopkins.
            not to mention the immitations of ALI, RJJ and floyd jnr..
            This guy is pathetic and should be wiped off the boxing arena.
            He also said he wants to fight the best in the world, and mentioned Pavlik.What a crock of ****!
            Mundine is just one big joke.. I thought we all knew that by now?

Comment

This was a made up story by the media, I have read from other site where the "Judge" laugh off the incident and claimed he wasnt intimidated at all.

Mundine isnt well liked in the Aussie media and its easy for people on the outside looking to believe a made up story like this.

Comment

Working...
              X