No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Focused on Shocking Canelo in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Focused on Shocking Canelo in San Antonio

WBA junior middleweight champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) can't wait to get in the ring with WBC 154-pound champ Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) on April 20th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.

The match was going to take place in on the May 4th show, featuring Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Robert Guerrero in the main event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The match was moved when Canelo refused to fight on the undercard.

Trout returns from the biggest win of his career, a twelve round decision of Puerto Rican superstar Miguel Cotto in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, we need us a Trout war Corvette. For all like (2) of his fans lol!! I'm drivin!!

Comment

Trout's a good guy, he's focused and he's going to train like it's the last fight of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Man, we need us a Trout war Corvette. For all like (2) of his fans lol!! I'm drivin!!

LMAO....You just might need a bike, since it might be you by yourself.....

Comment

He's gonna get robbed

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
            LMAO....You just might need a bike, since it might be you by yourself.....
            lol, funny. Trout is a good boxer but his fight will be Canelo's highlight party; people will finally have to give him credit once he puts Trout away.

Comment

Am I missing something?

Why is trout a big underdog?

In my mind it's alvarez who's up against it in this one based on skills and form

Comment

I think Canelo will be exposed but Trout will get robbed.
                Feel free to quote me.

Comment

Gonna be a very good fight but Canelo to me is more talented and seems to have a more natural style. Trout will have to keep him on the outside but I don't think that will happen.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight, even though I have Canelo as the favourite I don't think he should be a massive favourite over trout.

Comment

Working...
                    X