No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria Says He Won't Take a Step Back With Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viloria Says He Won't Take a Step Back With Marquez

World Boxing Organization flyweight champion Brian Viloria plans to be the aggressor and to take the fight to WBA champion Hernan “Tyson” Marquez when they clash in a unification title fight at the Los Angeles Sports Arena on Sarturday.

The fight will be telecast in the Philippines by GMA 7.

Viloria told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that he had discussed his game-plan with his team headed by celebrated trainer Freddie Roach, longtime trainer and friend Ruben Gomez and Roach’s young Filipino assistant Marvin Somodio and had decided “to just let my hands go.” [Click Here To Read More]

Cant wait for this fight. Fireworks written all over it.

Comment

Hawaiian Punch by KO.

Comment

neither guy will take a step back
        this is Viloria's chance to blow up big
        he wins and looks great doing it, then it's his time
        the Nino thing slowed his rise over the yrs
        now he's past that and ready to come up
        he'll be king of the lower weights after he KO's Marquez

Comment

He plans to be the agressor?, what a huge pile of bs.

Comment

this will be a great fight

Comment

not a srep bk is going right in2 Marquerz's power..should b a fans bout for time it goes...

Comment

Viloria by TKO10

Comment

Not taking a step back huh? Be prepared to get countered to death!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    World Boxing Organization flyweight champion Brian Viloria plans to be the aggressor and to take the fight to WBA champion Hernan “Tyson” Marquez when they clash in a unification title fight at the Los Angeles Sports Arena on Sarturday.

The fight will be telecast in the Philippines by GMA 7.

Viloria told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that he had discussed his game-plan with his team headed by celebrated trainer Freddie Roach, longtime trainer and friend Ruben Gomez and Roach’s young Filipino assistant Marvin Somodio and had decided “to just let my hands go.” [Click Here To Read More]
                    Used to hate Viloria but he has earned back my respect. Marquez has very bad defense and I see Viloria just teeing off on him until his chin cant take it anymore. Viloria KO 7.

Comment

Working...
                    X