No announcement yet.

Winning Gloves + Cup F/S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning Gloves + Cup F/S

I need money right now and im taking a break from boxing for 6 months for school so you can get some winning stuff cheaper then retail.

MS 600 Gloves Blue 16oz.

Used these for SPARRING ONLY. Used around 10-15 times.

Cup. Size LARGE Worn around 20 times. Still pretty much brand new. Waist 30-35 or something around there, sizes are on winning-usa.

Price.

Gloves- 250 (OBO)
    Cup- 120 (OBO)

I accept PAYPAL. I have sold ALOT of stuff on here, ask/search around im not a scammer.

OBO MEANS OR BEST OFFER, MAKE SOME OFFERS. Winning gear is never sold below retail so take advantage now.

Pics. (headgear not for sale)

Comment

good luck in ur sale man!!!

yo did u ever catch any footage of u???!?!?

Comment

No i had to stop a few months back.

No money plus school. I am gonna keep running and working in the gym (weights) and go back around march.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
          No i had to stop a few months back.

No money plus school. I am gonna keep running and working in the gym (weights) and go back around march.
          Are you having that hard of a time financially, that you're selling your Winning gear, let me repeat that, your Winning gear!

The thing I don't understand is, you have plans to be back in a boxing gym in a few months, do you have some other gear to use then?

Don't you have financial aid?

Dude, how about getting a job?
          Last edited by We want Floyd; 09-17-2009, 03:00 AM.

Comment

check you inbox

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
              Are you having that hard of a time financially, that you're selling your Winning gear, let me repeat that, your Winning gear!

The thing I don't understand is, you have plans to be back in a boxing gym in a few months, do you have some other gear to use then?

Don't you have financial aid?

Dude, how about getting a job?
              Lol yea i have a job. I have other gear to use, im just gonna rebuy everything when i have the time to start boxing again.

Im not just gonna let it sit in my room anyway when i need money. Im just gonna get a facebar (and keep it forever) and some grant pro gloves.

Comment

TTT.

Offers please.

Comment

TTT.

Offers please.

Comment

Cup is sold. GLOVES STILL FOR SALE SHOOT ME SOME OFFERS.

Comment

Working...
                    X