Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
    In Cotto's defense, he could fight 12 rounds

Canelo can fight maybe 5 rounds of his best boxing, which is still pretty good boxing, just not 12 rounds worth of good boxing.
    Cotto can fight 12 rounds?? lmfaooo... Since when?? 2007??

Comment

• Originally posted by jso416 View Post
      Cotto can fight 12 rounds?? lmfaooo... Since when?? 2007??
      Why are posters on here so dense?

Yes, ****ing Cotto could fight 12 rounds prior to falling off his game.

When Cotto was an up and coming fighter= Could fight 12 rounds

Canelo as a up and coming fighter= Can only fight 5 rounds

Cotto was the ****ing man coming out of the gate, when Canelo's fight-game raises quesitons.

**** man, lol my original post was pretty ****ing obvious I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
        Why are posters on here so dense?

Yes, ****ing Cotto could fight 12 rounds prior to falling off his game.

When Cotto was an up and coming fighter= Could fight 12 rounds

Canelo as a up and coming fighter= Can only fight 5 rounds

Cotto was the ****ing man coming out of the gate, when Canelo's fight-game raises quesitons.

**** man, lol my original post was pretty ****ing obvious I thought.
        Ok I get ur point now, no need to get ur buttcheeks all tight.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
          canelo needs a stationary target.mayweathers movement and accuracy counter punching will eat canelo alive.
          Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          i am responding so in 3 years i can bring it up later! :WORD:
          LOL funny...

Comment

• Originally posted by jso416 View Post
            Ok I get ur point now, no need to get ur buttcheeks all tight.
            Thats my fault bro

Comment

• Reynoso is a dumb ass! He is full of crap. He says canelo is a real Jr. Weight while cotto is not, then why are they seeking a fight with Cotto? It's simple and easy, they clearly want the easy fights and with mayweather they just want a payday.

Comment

• Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                Man these quotes keep getting better and better. Get out of here with that $40 million crap, everyone knows that PacMan deserved a 50/50 pot split at the time. What about the fact that PacMan said 40/60 winner takes the extra 20? Seems more than fair and logical. What did Mayweather do? What he always does, duck and run.

Dude, even his BOY Stephen A. Smith admit that he was running. As well, his "brother" 50 Cent admit that May ducked. So don't try to turn the tables when the world knows why that fight didn't happen.

I can't believe I am agreeing with a PacBoy. lol

he got his 50-50 the first time around without any problems but turned the fight down then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                  Reynoso is a dumb ass! He is full of crap. He says canelo is a real Jr. Weight while cotto is not, then why are they seeking a fight with Cotto? It's simple and easy, they clearly want the easy fights and with mayweather they just want a payday.
                  They just want a payday?? Hey ***get Canelo has a bigger fan base. September and May are Mexican holidays. Canelo has most of the Latino community behind him in the US plus at least 50 million in Mexico and another 50 million in Latin america. Floyd is a coward so STFU

Comment

• You're damn right he's not Cotto. Not even close.

Comment

• Get paquaio's nutz out cha mouth Floyd hater! Or is he still flat on his face? FLOYD MAYWEATHER! Nobody's on my dudes level, and canelo just wants a PAYDAY, Floyd would box dem dots off his face!LMAO, Experience triumph youth in this case! End of story, stop hating on Floyd, state hard FACTS before making partial truth allegations!

Comment

Working...
                      X