No announcement yet.

Is Anybody Giving Dawson A Chance Against Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
    I can see him slightly under because its in Wards hometown, but 2 1/2 underdog and could be 3 by fight time.. I'm putting on my money on Dawson..
    it's in Wards hometown? well let's just hope that the judges are open to the possibility of Dawson winning this fight

Comment

Honestly... I can't fight against a Ward fighting in Oakland.... I might change my mind as odds increase though

Comment

'Bad' Chad Dawson will come out victorious at the end of the night of September 8th.

Mark my words.

Comment

I'm really excited for this fight but fully expect it to bore our socks off. Nobody will look good going into a fight when the last guy they fought was BHop. Impossible for anyone to put on a good showing against him.

Comment

Dawson has never had an impressive win over a top opponent and I question if he can really deal with Wards style. I see ward all over him the entire fight. Dawsons pace is pretty slow and economical ward will make him very uncomfortable. Ward has beat a top young fighter in quite a while and ward has been beating up guys convincingly. I like both fighters a lot and I believe this is going to be a very great fight but Ward IMO is the better fighter who can do more in the ring.
            Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-16-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

i don't care who you put in front of chad he can beat them his only Achilles heel is he doesn't throw enough punches!!!!!!!!

all he has to do is take risks like a fighter is suppose to and he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Dawson has never had an impressive win over a top opponent and I question if he can really deal with Wards style. I see ward all over him the entire fight. Dawsons pace is pretty slow and economical ward will make him very uncomfortable.
                tomasz adamek?????????????? not a top opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Dawson has never had an impressive win over a top opponent and I question if he can really deal with Wards style. I see ward all over him the entire fight. Dawsons pace is pretty slow and economical ward will make him very uncomfortable.
                  Lol are you serious? Johnson, Tarver, Hopkins, and Adamek werent impressive enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                    tomasz adamek?????????????? not a top opponent?
                    He's a good fighter but who has he beat?

When as chad beat a young fighter in his prime? He's been feasting on 40 year olds. I like chad but it is what it is.

Comment

This is a great fight for boxing. 2 men who are in their physical primes and coming off the biggest wins of their careers respectively. I was really surprised when Dawson called Ward out after the Hopkins fight, more so because he said that he would take the fight at 168.

Personally, I think Ward should have stepped up, but either way it's a fantastic fight. I do favor Ward in this one, regardless of weight I think he can grind one out against Dawson to keep his streak going.

Comment

Working...
                      X