Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd will be live on ESPN in 15 mins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hes still scared to fight Manny. Nothing new.

Comment

I have to applaud any athlete who's willing to go on here and directly witness skip bayless stupidity

Comment

Why bother showing up? Jeez

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          I have to applaud any athlete who's willing to go on here and directly witness skip bayless stupidity
          It's not skip bayless who did the interview! Floyd is like tape recorder, He's still saying the same thing for fukin 3 years now!

Comment

OP said it best. Too bad Brian Kenny doesn't work with ESPN anymore but at least he's with Showtime

Comment

Didn't see the interview although reading the posts in this thread induces anger towards Floyd lol. He's a f***ing s***bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Interview sucked, Floyd didnt wanna answer any questions

The guy was trying to have some fun asked him asking who in the history of boxing he'd like to fight, and he said no one person
                what he say he want's to fight nobody in particular? As in he would prefer to fight a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Interview sucked, Floyd didnt wanna answer any questions

The guy was trying to have some fun asked him asking who in the history of boxing he'd like to fight, and he said no one person
                  Floyd and Broner make for some cringeworthy interviews. I don't understand why anyone even bothers interviewing them outside of post fight interviews/pressers.

Comment

i don't know why someone can hate watching a certain person get interviewed yet watch him any way and then get mad

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      i don't know why someone can hate watching a certain person get interviewed yet watch him any way and then get mad
                      Maybe to get some insight on who he wants to fight, what he's thinking at the moment, etc. Too bad he doesn't give us anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X