No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Cotto i can dig it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero vs Cotto i can dig it

Guerrero vs Cotto is a fight that can easily be made. Let Mayweather and Alexander have their sparring match. Screw it even a catchweight at 150

Even though Guerrero is a blown up Super FeatherWeight, he would destroy Cotto

Comment

Cotto requested a CW of 150 to fight Margarito, even had a rehydration limit clause.

Even with the size difference Guerrero would beat him imo.

Comment

If Guerrero had the same traits he had at LW, I can see him winning but he's not the same boxer, doesn't have the same bounce to his feet, his combinations are slower and he isn't as coordinated, maybe he still has to adjust to the weight but he's not looking like the Robert of old. Guerrero success against Berto doesn't necessarily mean he's strong enough for the weight, I knew there was a good chance Guerrero could force him back because of Berto's inability to fight inside, his only resort was to back up and look for room to unload but Guerrero never allowed him to. The way Guerrero approached Aydin, Berto, that wouldn't work against Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Even though Guerrero is a blown up Super FeatherWeight, he would destroy Cotto
          This fight is what Guerrero needs imo. Beating the tar out of Berto was good but Berto is not a big name. Cotto would give Guerrero a good payday and add a big name to his resume
          Last edited by Komander; 02-08-2013, 05:07 AM.

Comment

A War

Originally posted by Wecoolbrah View Post
            Guerrero vs Cotto is a fight that can easily be made. Let Mayweather and Alexander have their sparring match. Screw it even a catchweight at 150
            I'd pay a lot for that fight. It'd be interesting as all hell to see Guerrero try to rought up Cotto the way he did to Berto...and it would also be good to see Cotto come down from 154.

Comment

Working...
            X