No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabriel Rosado Would Love Angulo Rematch Opportunity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabriel Rosado Would Love Angulo Rematch Opportunity

On August 7th, 2009 Alfredo Angulo bounced back from his decision loss to Kermit Cintron by defeating Gabriel Rosado via 2nd round knockout.

We spoke to Rosado about the difference between his career then and now on The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show. Rosado said the main difference is that he can now just concentrate on boxing and not have to worry about working a day job. He also said that he doesn't have as many distractions in his personal life which has made a difference. [Click Here To Read More]

And I would love to see him try!! I cannot wait for Angulo's comeback fight.

Comment

Give Angulo three tune ups and lets do it.

Comment

i think angulo needs a tune up before getting in there against a ranked fighter,but yeah i would love to see this fight again

Comment

I'd like to see them have another go at it, but i wouldn't be so quick to give Rosado a winning shot. I'll give him his props for winning 6 in a row, but I'm not so convinced he beats Angulo. After watching it again, I just feel like perro has Gabe's number. But, what the hell, let's see it again!!!

Comment

Why not Angulo needs a tune up.

Comment

Go snatch that IBF strap from bum ass Bundrage and then let Angulo take it from you. Like he took candy from a baby.

Comment

yeah, rosado should try his luck with k9 and trying to get a shot at that belt while angulo gets a couple tune ups in. there's so many good match ups to be made at 154, this rematch sounds great. hopefully if both men win their next fights they can meet again in the future. i'm down to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  yeah, rosado should try his luck with k9 and trying to get a shot at that belt while angulo gets a couple tune ups in. there's so many good match ups to be made at 154, this rematch sounds great. hopefully if both men win their next fights they can meet again in the future. i'm down to see it.
                  Wrong. There's plenty of match ups to be made at 154. Now that they don't choose to make them is another thing.

Comment

Not interested. Rosado would get outclassed again.

Comment

Working...
                    X