Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan Provodnikov got robbed brutally!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruslan Provodnikov got robbed brutally!

One of biggest robbery I ever seen.
    Total domination,I had 10 rounds to 2 for Ruslan.
    Just look at compubox,he landed like 30 more punches and Provodnikov have TNT in his fists and Herrera has Calderon power.

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
    Just look at compubox,he landed like 30 more punches and Provodnikov have TNT in his fists and Herrera has Calderon power.
    no way dude, i was at that fight live, there was NO ONE at the pavilion the who thought that ruslan won. he was clearly outslicked and out boxed, it was purely academic scoring and the scoring was right, not to be all argumentative but that fight was clear cut, just because atlas was stoking old boy, which i watched the telecast also, doesn't mean ruslan won.

i actually thought that they were gonna rob herrera. there wasn't one person in my section that thought ruslan won and they were all pulling for him and i had picked herrera, mainly because he was the underdog, that and i thought ruslan was going to walk right through him, and he most certainly did not.

bottom line, you put a guy that can move and is partially slick against ruslan, provodnikov will have nothing but trouble. you put him in against a guy that is willing to stand and trade, and you have a sitting duck for ruslan, put it another way, ruslan needs to learn to deal with movement.

i wish him the best, he's gonna need it, the blueprint is set against him.

Comment

Nah, it was a matter of what as a judge do you like to see. He could have won but was getting tagged at will too in most rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
        Are you Pierre Benoist?

Comment

Bigger robbery than Pac-JMM 1 & 2!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
            Bigger robbery than Pac-JMM 1 & 2!!!!
            I agree Pac should won both fights by UD.

Anyway biggest robbery ever are Floyd vs Castillo 1 and 2!

Castillo won both fights,period!

Comment

Working...
            X