Looks like Kessler is fighting Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be a good fight...

Comment

Kessler might be the first man to stop AA.

Comment

Sigh...the same people who are saying Kessler wins this easy are the ones who thought Allan Green had no shot in hell...never learn...

and I'm a huge Kessler fan and an Abraham hater

Any real puncher has a shot versus Kessler...the dude doesnt play it safe and his defense is leaky....most importantly, he fights at the range where most punchers deliver their biggest shots, because he himself has a puncher's mentality...

I said last time out that Green was gonna tag Kessler with something big before going out....and it happened....

Kessler has to stick to the Froch gameplan(which he can pull off) or else, maybe this time he doesn't get up.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          Sigh...the same people who are saying Kessler wins this easy are the ones who thought Allan Green had no shot in hell...never learn...

Any real puncher has a shot versus Kessler...the dude doesnt play it safe and his defense is leaky....most importantly, he fights at the range where most punchers deliver their biggest shots, because he himself has a puncher's mentality...

I said last time out that Green was gonna tag Kessler with something big before going out....and it happened....

Kessler has to stick to the Froch gameplan(which he can pull off) or else, maybe this time he doesn't get up.....
          Kessler is vulnerable to counters because he's robotic but Abraham is even more robotic and when's the last time you seen AA counter somebody?

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

If Abraham hits anyone flush the are going down. Direll laid the blueprint to beat Abraham. Others have followed it. Kessler had the skills to do the same.

Comment

This is an old article. The journalist had it wrong. Of course Kessler has no fight lined up, but this fight makes very little sense.

Comment

I'm very surprised that this fight just doesn't interest me. Wow, what's happening

Comment

Good. If Froch fights Kessler, the winner can fight Ward and unify the titles.

I know Ward is more or less undisputed at 168 despite only holding two titles, but a Kessler rematch would be good. Froch, not so much. I love Carl but I would never ever want to see them fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    This is an old article. The journalist had it wrong. Of course Kessler has no fight lined up, but this fight makes very little sense.
                    It does make sense though, Sauerland could cash out AA in a big in-house fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Kessler dominates and knocks him out. This is a very easy fight for Kessler.
                      Nah. At the very least Abraham has excellent defense. Not to mention a rock jaw. You're just exaggerating. Literally.

Comment

Working...
                      X