Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: With Two Good Eyes, Maidana Gets Stopped!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: With Two Good Eyes, Maidana Gets Stopped!

Former three division champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales is planning to continue fighting. Last Saturday in Las Vegas, Morales showed that he still had a lot left in the tank by losing a twelve round majority decision to Marcos Maidana. The result was very unexpected as most predicted an early knockout victory for Maidana.

[Click Here To Read More]

but..a punch caused your eye to swell..a legal uppercutt

Comment

Could happen I mean he hurt him a lot of times more than anyone expected lol. Morales took Maidanas shots completely ****ing well.

Comment

yea yea you lost get over it

Comment

What a classless piece of **** this guy Morales is. Maidana gave him props yet this fool is just talking ****?? I hope he gets KTFO by whoever his next opponent is. I'm so glad Pac made him quit like a b1tch

Comment

I believe it... make it happen.

Comment

i hate when people say stuff like this..its wasnt a headbutt or an elbow that caused the injury..it was a punch.....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                i hate when people say stuff like this..its wasnt a headbutt or an elbow that caused the injury..it was a punch.....
                Nobodys disputing it was illegal Larry... but it was certainly a freak style swelling...

He got hit in the other eye plenty of times and nothing happened to it like that.

Comment

but a punch from maidana closed his eye.

wtf?

Comment

Yes, you can !! What a story it would be.

WAR MORALES !!

Comment

Working...
                    X