Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Question For You Yanks On Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee, are entirely dry by what i have been told. Fcuk those parts, it must be really boring to live in those places.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      The land of Bridges .

When I think of a great place to move to that would be 1.
      Yes Sir baby. THAT is home bruh. Just dont get to close to the edges of the bayou during the summers, the water moccasins are very territorial/aggressive and will chase your ass. LOL.

Comment

vegas or portland

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
          Kansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee, are entirely dry by what i have been told. Fcuk those parts, it must be really boring to live in those places.
          Mississippi and Tennessee are NOT.....I repeat are NOT dry all over the state. They may have dry couties but those are mostly the hardest bible thumppin counties. Now you do have some simi-dry parishes/counties but that just means they dont sell liqour on Sundays. Hell Prince Georges county in Maryland is simi-dry. You gotta go to Arundel county for liqour on Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Mississippi and Tennessee are NOT.....I repeat are NOT dry all over the state. They may have dry couties but those are mostly the hardest bible thumppin counties. Now you do have some simi-dry parishes/counties but that just means they dont sell liqour on Sundays. Hell Prince Georges county in Maryland is simi-dry. You gotta go to Arundel county for liqour on Sundays.
            Ok thanks for your help. Are the people on this clip really like that in those parts?

Comment

Ok thanks for your help. Are the people on this clip really like that in those parts?

Looks like you been visitin the mountains of Tennessee and West Virginia to get that clip potna. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Looks like you been visitin the mountains of Tennessee and West Virginia to get that clip potna. LOL.
                The accent cracks me up. Do you remember the Deputy Dawg cartoons?

Comment

Midwest everything else is too one-dimensional

Comment

The accent cracks me up. Do you remember the Deputy Dawg cartoons?
                    Yes Sir. They still show that where you at?

Comment

There are lots of nice places to live here. I don't know about California being the nicest though. The Northwest and Northeast are beautiful as are states like Colorado and North Carolina. Tons of nice place, I'm a city boy though only lived by Detroit and Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                      X