Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voting Poll: How many of you think Pacquiao is on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's on roids, HGH, loads his gloves and his moustache as well.

Comment

The only thing Pacquiao is on is rice and adobo. This whole steroid talk is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
        Pacquiao looked stronger than ever against Cotto and had a chin made of iron in the ring.
        He couldn't wobble a drained DLH not too long ago but now hes rocking Cottos socks worse than anyone in thew welterweight division.

On the other hand he could just be the phenom everyone is calling him. He could be the real deal.

Is it too good to be true or not?, vote on the poll
        couldn't wobble ODLH? he damn near put him down in round 7, and the fight was stopped in at the end of round 8. If he had now power Oscars eyes wouldn't have been swollen shut. Cotto got pounded out because his chin is not as good as Oscar, nuff' said.

YOU DONT NEED STERIODS tO PUT ON 4 lbs of muscle.

he weighed in at 146 against Marquez in the second match. He weighed 148 against Hatton, I'm guessing he was 149-150 against Cotto.

It's not like Shane and Jones suddenly got bone crushing power moving up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
          It took you four days to make an excuse about the outcome of the fight last Saturday. I bet your **** is still hurtin' and swollen from it.

**** off and kill yourself

sore loser
          people hated on me for claiming Margarito cheated against Cotto which still is unproven however soon as he was caught people didnt say ****.

Anything can happen and who knows. Obviously is speculation ata this point. How can a fighter raise in strength ability and maintain speed so fast in his career? Not even the greats in boxing could do so.

So Im giving him credit for his accomplishments if hes doing it legitimately. If professional boxer are suspect, why cant I be?

Comment

people hated on me for claiming Margarito cheated against Cotto which still is unproven however soon as he was caught people didnt say ****.

Anything can happen and who knows. Obviously is speculation ata this point. How can a fighter raise in strength ability and maintain speed so fast in his career? Not even the greats in boxing could do so.

So Im giving him credit for his accomplishments if hes doing it legitimately. If professional boxer are suspect, why cant I be?
            he's not even half as fast as he used to be, he's just a lot quicker than anyone at WW. Manny was fast even for a featherweight, that's how fast he was.

Comment

baracuda? you mustve named yourself after what your p u s s y smells like
              lol...you can do better than that........

Comment

fighting*** stop embarrassing yourself and try to save a bit of your almost non-existent credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                  It took you four days to make an excuse about the outcome of the fight last Saturday. I bet your **** is still hurtin' and swollen from it.

**** off and kill yourself

sore loser

Whats wrong with you? he just wants to know everyone's opinion. He's not accusing Manny of using.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    couldn't wobble ODLH? he damn near put him down in round 7, and the fight was stopped in at the end of round 8. If he had now power Oscars eyes wouldn't have been swollen shut. Cotto got pounded out because his chin is not as good as Oscar, nuff' said.

YOU DONT NEED STERIODS tO PUT ON 4 lbs of muscle.

he weighed in at 146 against Marquez in the second match. He weighed 148 against Hatton, I'm guessing he was 149-150 against Cotto.

It's not like Shane and Jones suddenly got bone crushing power moving up in weight.
                    You dont need steroids to put on 4lbs of muscle but to attain stength like that it is a farfetched Idea. hell SHane mosley did it against DLH.

As far as the DLH Pacquiao fight, DLH said it himself he wasnt phased at the power, it was the speed.

There was a HUGE significance in strength against Miguel Cotto than in the DLH fight. Its clearly noticeable man

Comment

They now keep accusing Manny Pacquiao of everything under the sun, including adultery, due to the fact that they see no logical explanation for his phenomenal performances, which trancends dela Hoya`s being weight-drained and Hatton`s being bashed, and Cotto being crushed. These aside from the fact that Pacman passed the tests conducted by the US Boxing Commission before and after bouts just people begging for attention.

Yes, everybody can say anything under the sun, but it doesn`t mean it`s true. Mayweather Sr. is believable aside from being a big liar and being wrong in everything he says (Pac fights like an amateur, Hatton is a better fighter, Roach is a Joke, etc...), and anyone who repeats the lies that a drug dealer/ user says, one who views the world in terms of drugs... those are who I lose respect with, especially those who can present no evidence and witnesses... there goes the American Dream.
                      Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-20-2009, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X